COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Xsolla Garbage

Was going to make a purchase then Xsolla happened. Sorry but not going down that rabbit hole again. Asking for social info just to make a small purchase is ridiculous.

7/26/2018 7:58:39 PM #1

just wait till the game releases, im sure it will be purchasable on other platforms

7/26/2018 8:48:55 PM #2

Hello Fenri,

I've just looked into the Xsolla payment process and do not see it asking for any "social info".

If you are however referring to the billing information form (see below), this is required by law and many regulations to provide the many payment options and is not optional on SbS' end.

Could you please elaborate on what you mean by social options?

When in doubt, the official support mail [email protected] is usually the best place for payment and/or sensitive account inquiries.

Ikkerens

7/26/2018 9:03:05 PM #3

@Ikkerens your site (which is great) is not what is asking for the info. Xsolla is using a third party company like Arcot Systems for confirmation to Identities. This in which has a process of asking for social information. I did find a work around with just using amazon pay. My group and others which have had a past with companies using Xsolla have had very negative responses to items like being charged without authorization or subscriptions being reinstated and being charged without authorization. I do and hope Soulbound Studios finds a new and more reliable transaction source.

7/26/2018 9:49:16 PM #4

Fenri,

Thanks for that info and feedback, it is very appreciated!

Glad you were able to get it resolved :)

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

7/26/2018 10:56:00 PM #5

Posted By Fenri Drogugan at 11:03 PM - Thu Jul 26 2018

@Ikkerens your site (which is great) is not what is asking for the info. Xsolla is using a third party company like Arcot Systems for confirmation to Identities. This in which has a process of asking for social information. I did find a work around with just using amazon pay. My group and others which have had a past with companies using Xsolla have had very negative responses to items like being charged without authorization or subscriptions being reinstated and being charged without authorization. I do and hope Soulbound Studios finds a new and more reliable transaction source.

You can also pay with cash at xsolla you just have to print the barcode and go to a shop that works with xsollar. In Germany, for example, DM, REWE believe mobilcom also and a few more. Then you just have to specify the billing address but no account or credit card number.

I've translated this to Google Translate for spelling mistakes. I apologize.

carnead Die Entdecker und Verteidiger Avagasts suchen DICH! Egal welcher Berufsstand in unserer Stadt ist für jeden platz! [Geselle dich zu uns!] https://discord.gg/Sc6TyGR