COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Mayor tier not showing up :(

I just got the mayor tier pledge after much pontification. My bank thought something was weird and blocked the transaction but after i told them it was ok, the transaction went through and it reflects -300$ in my bank account - BUT my account on the COE website doesnt reflect any transaction history and my pledge is still in the cart :'(

I created a ticket yesterday, they havent responded yet but i was wondering if anyone else had a problem with their pledges reflecting properly on their COE account.

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life.

7/23/2018 5:29:23 PM #1

You should probably email [email protected] for help with this.

7/23/2018 5:29:48 PM #2

My text showed up all weird ??? ^^^

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life.

7/23/2018 5:30:11 PM #3

I created a ticket yesterday, they havent responded yet but i was wondering if anyone else had a problem with their pledges reflecting properly on their COE account.

7/23/2018 5:44:58 PM #4

That sucks. I am quite confident SBS will get in touch with you and figure it out. They are too awesome to ignore you. Just hang in there.

7/23/2018 5:47:04 PM #5

Moved to tech support as this is where it belongs.

Dear ElliotNoir, we checked and your transaction wasn't successful.

If the money left your account, you'll need to give it 24-48 hours to be cancelled.

If you need additional help, please contact our payment processor at [email protected] or via chat on their website.

Thank you!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."