COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Website Delay Bug

Greetings! I know I am new to the forums, but please take what I say with no less salt. I have encountered a bug where when navigating the main website (aka not the forums or shop, the bug does not occur there), I have to wait for about 15 seconds before my mouse can click on anything other than the scroll bar. It's like the website just isn't ready to accept any inputs. Made exploring the site EXTREMELY frustrating.

Here's some info to help narrow down the cause:
1) Only occurs in Google Chrome. IE and Firefox are fine.
2) Only tested on one network, but happened on two different computers.
3) Both computers have win10 and the chrome app "ghostery" installed. (Tried 'trusting' the site to no avail)
4) Not experiencing problem on other sites.
5) Tried two different win10 usernames.
6)Also have amazon, bettertwitchtv, honey, cloudHQ and adobe apps installed on chrome, but highly doubt any of them are the cause.

No clue what is causing it. More than willing to try any suggested troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

7/14/2018 1:01:47 AM #1

Hi BigStan, thanks for letting us know.

We are looking into this, we'll message you once we have more details.

Thanks for providing so much info up front.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

9/13/2018 8:24:10 AM #2

I have an issue on my email, not this website. Actually, when I was creating the ID for this website the Activation came on Spam Folder. Why is this happening?

9/14/2018 7:40:48 PM #3

You can add us to your safe senders list to avoid that. We don't have any control over all of the variety of spam filters and servers around the world, so that would be one way to avoid this issue.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."