COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
How do I check my inventory of pledge packages?

I recently bought a mayor/baron package to gift to a friend. I was wondering do we have an inventory for pledge packages? I payed to as a gift when can I give it to them? Also noted it is in my transaction history.

7/6/2018 5:33:05 PM #1

Posted By darknayon at

I recently bought a mayor/baron package to gift to a friend. I was wondering do we have an inventory for pledge packages? I payed to as a gift when can I give it to them? Also noted it is in my transaction history.

If you bought it as a gift, it'll be in your account inventory.

To get to this click your name at the top right > And then click inventory on the left in the tab on that side.

Once you're in your inventory, it'll be there as a "Mayor Package" with the options "Merge" "Details" "Send"

You will want to click send and make sure you correctly spell your friends account name in that area to send it to them.

Once you have sent it, it should end up in their inventory and they will have to click the "Claim" button.

The claim button will only work if they do not have a pledge already on their account. If they do have a pledge on their account they will have to wait until package merging becomes available.

7/6/2018 11:27:30 PM #2

@VioletWinterLynn I found it thank you!