COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
I can play?

If I buy the most basic package, can I play or is it closed?

7/3/2018 3:47:34 PM #1

We are currently in Pre-Alpha stages and the only currently playable content is available to Devs friends and family.

While there isn't currently anything to play publicly available to backers there are still many things that are encouraging involvement of the community including things such as community building, events/promotions, contests, Surname reservation, discord communities as well as their events pertaining to CoE, and more.

More events that should be available soon getting more people involved would be things like promotions, contests, events such as: Map voting, server selection, domain selection, personas, my Akashic records, and various other events.

There are also coming soon future things to get backers even more involved and hands on in game including but not limited to: Alphas, Betas, VoxElyria, Kingdoms of Elyria, Prologue, stress tests, and Exposition.

If you'd like more information on these events or anything here please feel free to ask and post in the newcomers questions section of the forums ^.^

7/3/2018 3:50:08 PM #2

Chronicles of Elyria is currently in pre-alpha development at this time, and it is not in a playable state. The "basic package" (Elyrian - $45) will give you access to:

To get a general idea on the state of development on the game, I recommend reading A Year of Foundation by Caspian.