COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
CoE Signatures

My signature image used to fit perfectly down at the bottom of my posts. Were the dimensions changed? Shouldn't the signature viewer in the Manager Account reflect this so we have a proper view of our signature when creating it?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

The Akashic Records

6/27/2018 7:34:10 PM #1

I think it did change because I used to see absurdly huge sugnatures on occasion. They probably restricted it for that reason. Now we can't have nice signatures.

Given the resolution modern monitors and video cards are capable of now, it would really be nice if SBS increased the size.

Currently, the maximum height of a signature is set to 130px.

I'd love it if the max height was up around 250px or 300px.

6/27/2018 10:11:08 PM #2

Yes it did because I had to squish mine to get it to fit :p

And I completely agree it would be nice to see what the actual preview looks like in the account page instead of seeing the whole thing.

6/28/2018 7:55:53 AM #3

I think 250-300 is reasonable. I would even settle for 200. The size currently leaves a lot to be desired when creating banner images.

My signature is 136 and used to fit with text below it to boot. Then it didn't fit with the text so I removed the text I know because I spent a LOT of time ensuring it fit. It seems odd to remove 6 pixels rather than even adding 4 if they wanted a nicer number to look at. :P

Hopefully, we can get a slight increase, perhaps even if it was restricted to 130 default, 200 at Rank 1+ 250 at Rank 5+ and 300 at 10+. Sounds fair, I think.

The Akashic Records

6/28/2018 8:15:47 AM #4

Yea theyre stretched when you're the OP but the "regular" when its a comment. However, I believe this is something they are aware of -- and I hope to see it get fixed when the "new forums" come out

6/29/2018 11:37:29 PM #5

Good to know, thanks for the insight.

The Akashic Records