COMMUNITY - FORUMS - OCEANUS GENERAL
Room for one more?

Hi all, since I'm rather new to the community, I was looking to see if there were any settlements/counties/duchies/kingdoms looking for new residents?

I plan to play the role of a farmhand, growing crops, raising livestock and taming/breeding wildlife to support the needs of the community. I also wish to double as a scribe and perhaps a cartographer, providing information and literature to the area.

If these qualities sound applicable to the community you wish to build, do please let me know.

Thank you

~ Karliah

6/17/2018 10:14:43 AM #1

Welcome Karliah,

I'm sure every community on the server would be happy to have you join them. With what you're planning to, do you'll be an asset to any settlement.

My suggestion would be to join the Oceanus discord and get to know the "regulars", CoE - APAC is a good place to start, you'll get a bunch of invites from there to oth r related discord channels.

Once domain selection happens it'll give you a better idea of what kingdom to join depending on your favoured tribe.

We have plenty of time for you to find the best fit by getting to know everyone.

Good luck with your search!

Grizzly "The Ogre" Beralindwurm

From the Brudvir Den of Vargviken - E3FA4E

6/17/2018 12:04:30 PM #2

welcome and like Grizzly said come in the discords and talk to us all

on the discord my name is (OCE)(Farmer)Medussa i will have a farm in oce just not sure where as of yet and ill be looking for farmhands once i decide where i going to settle. but you will be welcome anywhere you choose so just get to know the ppl and decide from there

From Our Farm Gate To Your Dinner Plate.

Friend Code : EE5C8E

6/19/2018 1:12:53 AM #3

Posted By Karliah at

Hi all, since I'm rather new to the community, I was looking to see if there were any settlements/counties/duchies/kingdoms looking for new residents?

I plan to play the role of a farmhand, growing crops, raising livestock and taming/breeding wildlife to support the needs of the community. I also wish to double as a scribe and perhaps a cartographer, providing information and literature to the area.

If these qualities sound applicable to the community you wish to build, do please let me know.

Thank you

~ Karliah

Welcome I wish you all the best and good luck with all the tasks you want to do, but it will take a lot of time and you should definitely think about what you would rather do if you do not have enough helpers for your farm. The catographer is on the way to make his maps, the writing is probably still to be done in small steps if the field does not have to be ordered.

carnead Die Entdecker und Verteidiger Avagasts suchen DICH! Egal welcher Berufsstand in unserer Stadt ist für jeden platz! [Geselle dich zu uns!] https://discord.gg/Sc6TyGR

6/19/2018 1:51:23 AM #4

Any town would find a place for you and a hearty welcome. Depending on where your located and the server you pick you can read about the kingdoms, Duchies, counties, and towns. Please read up, join chats and find people you like in Kingdom. Once you do feel free to still take with people in other groups. never hurts to make friends.

In service to Countess Hela of Seidr, Duke Morbis of the Stormlands and their TRM King Evelake Rhyne and Queen Lagertha Rhyne of Vornair.

6/19/2018 10:35:15 AM #5

Hi everyone, just thought I'd let you know that this topic is no longer valid as I've been generously invited into a guild and kingdom and to an extension, a county. Thank you all for being so cordial and inviting. See you around the forums and later, in the game.

6/19/2018 8:04:31 PM #6

What server do you plan to play on? Do you have a specific tribe you intend to go for? If you're coming to Luna, we might have a place just for you! Send me a private message if you'd like to obtain more details.

The Akashic Records

6/30/2018 12:06:57 PM #7

sometimes you can tell when people will recruit anyone