COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Game requirements and means of payment

I would like to know the requirements of the game, to see if I can play it on my current notebook. And another thing, if I'm from Chile, what means of payment do I have to buy the game?

Very gracias :)

no sé como responder, así que edito para agradecerles las respuesta.

I do not know how to respond, so I edit to thank them for the answer.

6/15/2018 8:22:10 PM #1

Hey, the hardware requirements haven't been officially released as for now. What we do know is that "If you can run Ark : Survival Evolved, you will be able to run CoE." So I guess a minimum of a gtx 660 and 40gb diskspace maybe?

If you go straight to the payment options (try to to buy something) you should see several options avaiable from chilean sources.

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

6/15/2018 9:37:19 PM #2

Hello, Perrotomas.

The game requirements for Chronicles of Elyria isn't final yet due to the game is still in production, and specs will likely change. The lastest known information from Caspian stated these specs "16 GB RAM, i7 4790K, nVidia GTX 970, SSD," (12-08-17), as what they use in the office.

I wouldn't consider this final, but good enough for the moment to consider it as a guildeline to follow in what to look for in PCs. As Kastivi mentioned, you will find a variety of payment options suited for your location within the store, if you try to make a purchase.