COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA ORGANIZATIONS
Creating Relations

What I'm looking for? Well I think its better to enter this game prepared, rather than ill-prepared.So with that being said I'm looking for a in game sister or brother that i can visit and she/he can visit me, we can go out adventuring or help each other. Also I'm looking for a husband to go ahead and get to know them to see if we get along, so we kind of get a feel for one another. About Who I'm Looking for No Raciest Friendly Want to go to events with in the town Active Player New players can reply to this as well even ones who have no package Whispers: There may be a giveaway of at least bloodline pledge Must Be In Same Kingdom, County and so on

5/4/2019 1:27:42 AM #1

This sounds interesting but I am not sure how to manage it. I have a mayor package and I will be on NA-E. Thinking of Bordweall.

5/20/2019 4:15:30 AM #2

Well I'm spoken for on the "be someone's husband" category, but a fellow adventuring friend or sibling would be interesting to establish ahead of time :O I am going to be a Count in Solas Seidrellia, Kingdom Bordweall. Feel free to shoot me a message on here or on discord. (Discord will utmost certainly get a faster response.)

5/20/2019 4:15:56 AM #3

Accidentally double post so just gonna edit this one... woops.