COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Kickstarterversary Reward Tracker, Minor Issue

Before the most recent changes to the Kickstarterversary the blue bar in the middle tracked the current progress on https://chroniclesofelyria.com/shop/rewards. This is no longer the case, as it is now filled all the way to the bottom.

May I also recommend adapting the green milestone tracker embedded in the store and the reward page, i.e. switching from the relative amount needed to achieve the next milestone back to the absolute values?

Psychologically, displaying $100,575.60 / $150,000 is better than $575.60 / $50,000, as the former creates a sense of social proof.

TBD, Count of The Metheglin Meadows in Iyandolin, 🌷Kingdom of Al-Khezam 🌷, Selene

5/14/2018 10:39:22 AM #1

Posted By _ac at

Before the most recent changes to the Kickstarterversary the blue bar in the middle tracked the current progress on https://chroniclesofelyria.com/shop/rewards. This is no longer the case, as it is now filled all the way to the bottom.

May I also recommend adapting the green milestone tracker embedded in the store and the reward page, i.e. switching from the relative amount needed to achieve the next milestone back to the absolute values?

Psychologically, displaying $100,575.60 / $150,000 is better than $575.60 / $50,000, as the former creates a sense of social proof.

The bar is displaying correctly, still tracking total process on my computer.

What device and browser are you using please? This might not help but have you tried clearing cache and cookies?

5/14/2018 10:58:12 AM #2

Whoops, should have put that in.

It works on neither Firefox 60 nor IE 11 . It does work on both Edge 38 and Chrome 65.

It's not a caching issue, though.

TBD, Count of The Metheglin Meadows in Iyandolin, 🌷Kingdom of Al-Khezam 🌷, Selene

5/17/2018 3:45:27 PM #3

Thanks for those details, we will check it out!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

5/21/2018 8:30:26 PM #4

We know about the issue and are tracking it internally. Thanks.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."