COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
friend code

hi. I think i forgot to put in an friendcode. i get an friendcode but my friend told me that he dont get anything, still not. i hope we can change this. the friendcode is 77A6C6 hope there will be not tomuch trouble for u guys. i love this game and think i will upgrade it to Magistrate. hope to hear from u soon.

77A6C6 SUNNY

5/12/2018 7:03:14 PM #1

Posted By masterwooz at

hi. I think i forgot to put in an friendcode. i get an friendcode but my friend told me that he dont get anything, still not. i hope we can change this. the friendcode is 77A6C6 hope there will be not tomuch trouble for u guys. i love this game and think i will upgrade it to Magistrate. hope to hear from u soon.

You can no longer enter a friend code after the account is created

Your friend would get the reward instantly, you would not get anything for using your friends code. Your friend would get $5 store credit and 100 influence, but only when you buy your first pledge and on nothing after that.

5/12/2018 7:04:44 PM #2

It may take awhile (months perhaps?). I don't think the rewards are instant.

5/17/2018 3:48:57 PM #3

Those who have already posted are correct, Friend codes must be entered at the time of account creation.

There is no way to enter them after the fact. We apologize for any inconvenience!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."