COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Surname

is possible for me to change my surname? I'd like to remove my reservation and do it again with a different surname

5/10/2018 1:15:38 AM #1

Posted By Noway at

is possible for me to change my surname? I'd like to remove my reservation and do it again with a different surname

You'll have to wait for the surname rename tokens to come out

5/10/2018 1:15:46 AM #2

Posted By Noway at

The only way for that to happen if your surname submission was declined, then you would be able to re-send another surname. Otherwise, if the first submission was approved then you would need to wait until the surname rename item is sold in the store to change it. It's currently not available at this time.

5/11/2018 1:00:20 AM #3

thank you guys

5/11/2018 2:15:09 AM #4

You might check to see if you already have a rename token if you reserved a long time ago. Don't quote me on this but I seem to recall awhile back hearing that some people were given a free rename token.

It may have been forum account name because I know we got one free rename for those but I think it was for surnames.

5/11/2018 2:30:20 AM #5

Posted By Tiffany at 10:15 PM - Thu May 10 2018

You might check to see if you already have a rename token if you reserved a long time ago. Don't quote me on this but I seem to recall awhile back hearing that some people were given a free rename token.

It may have been forum account name because I know we got one free rename for those but I think it was for surnames.

Some people have free rename tokens if they merged two accounts that each had a surname package.