COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Brother can't log into the site

Hi, my brother joined the site a long time ago and I don't think ever posted anything and hasn't logged back on in a long while. He is waiting for the game to be near completion to get more involved.

Any way, I received my pledge reward yesterday and it was a Settler's pack I plan to give to him. So he has been trying to log into the site since last night and is unable to do so. When he types in his e-mail address and screen name it says it will send him a verification e-mail for him to click on and verify the account. But he never receives the e-mail. He tried making a new account with the same e-mail address but he gets a message that that e-mail is already being used. So we know the site has the right e-mail address.

Is there some way you can send him a verification e-mail directly or any other way to allow him to access his account here so he can log on and I can gift him his package?

Thanks for your time and help.

5/2/2018 6:02:45 PM #1

Posted By RedDoggybone at

Hi, my brother joined the site a long time ago and I don't think ever posted anything and hasn't logged back on in a long while. He is waiting for the game to be near completion to get more involved.

Any way, I received my pledge reward yesterday and it was a Settler's pack I plan to give to him. So he has been trying to log into the site since last night and is unable to do so. When he types in his e-mail address and screen name it says it will send him a verification e-mail for him to click on and verify the account. But he never receives the e-mail. He tried making a new account with the same e-mail address but he gets a message that that e-mail is already being used. So we know the site has the right e-mail address.

Is there some way you can send him a verification e-mail directly or any other way to allow him to access his account here so he can log on and I can gift him his package?

Thanks for your time and help.

Hello!

For account problems please send an email to: [email protected]

There is not much that can be done via forums.

Hope this helps!

5/2/2018 6:14:08 PM #2

Thanks a lot for the help. :)

5/4/2018 10:34:45 PM #3

Got your email, but to help your brother I'd need him to contact support from the email attached to his account.

Thank you!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."