COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
St. Jude Live Play Month of Fundraising

St. Jude Month of May Fundraiser

You do not have to be part of my team, or even watch my stream to donate, DONATIONS GO STRAIGHT TO Tiltify TOWARDS St. Jude. None of the money is donated towards me, sees me, or can be touched by me unless you donate directly to me.

Hey everyone! It's that time of year again, every year during may tiltify puts on an event for everyone to raise as much money as they can with all the proceeds going towards St. Jude.

The donation button lasts Year round so you can donate at any time of the year using someone's link.

About St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

• St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
  • Your support helps ensure that families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food -- because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
  • St. Jude has helped push the childhood cancer survival rate from less than 20% when we opened to 80% today. We won't stop until no child dies from cancer.

My Goal

This year my goal is to stream some games with a bunch of community members throughout the month playing various games and see not only how much money we can raise for St. Jude Live Play, but also see how many players we can bring in and introduce to CoE and it's community.

My Links:

Tiltify St. Jude Live Play Information link! https://www.stjude.org/get-involved/at-play/video-game-charity-event.html

My Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/violetcutie

Tiltify Donation link! https://tiltify.com/@violetcutie/purple-panda-st-jude/donate

Tiltify Profile Link https://tiltify.com/@violetcutie/purple-panda-st-jude

Tiltify Team Link! [https://tiltify.com/+4dakeedz/profile)

Games!

You don't have to be part of my kingdom! I would like to play with anyone and everyone from the community!

Over the Course of the next couple months I'll be playing various games of the following:

• Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  • The Evil Within
  • Deceit
  • Stellaris
  • Mount Your Friends
  • Stories Untold
  • Maize
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • Destiny 2
  • Fallout 4
  • Shadow of Mordor
  • Playerunknown's Battlegrounds
  • Portal 1&2
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • Town of Salem
  • Overwatch
  • World of Warcraft
  • Dead by Daylight
  • Stories Untold
  • The Witcher 3
  • Civilization 6
  • Rust
  • Fortnite
  • Apex Legends
  • Blackout
  • Rimworld
  • Totally Accurate Battlegrounds
  • Rainbow Six Siege

And many more!

This Years Milestones:

• Try to get a kill on rainbow blindfolded -- US$100.00

• Cast on CCS -- US$300.00

• Playathon -- US$400.00

• My First Goal -- US$500.00

• Scarathon -- US$500.00

• Art Stream -- US$600.00

• Singing Stream -- US$800.00

• Last Years Goal -- US$1,000.00

You do not have to be part of my team, or even watch my stream to donate, DONATIONS GO STRAIGHT TO Tiltify TOWARDS St. Jude. None of the money is donated towards me, sees me, or can be touched by me unless you donate directly to me.

4/26/2018 11:34:35 PM #1

Comment and let me know if you'd like to start up a game of any of the listed games! Or get in contact so that we can figure out times that would work for everyone!

Click my banner for a link to the duchy that has a channel for this event!

4/26/2018 11:51:22 PM #2

For the keedz!!! Can't wait for this to start ^_^ Such a cool event. Good luck dear queen. \o/

4/26/2018 11:59:44 PM #3

waiting......................................................................

4/27/2018 5:11:05 PM #4

It looks like this weekend we will play some League of Legends for anyone wanting to join ^.^

4/27/2018 5:23:45 PM #5

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 4/27/2018 5:11:05 PM

It looks like this weekend we will play some League of Legends for anyone wanting to join ^.^

chuckles Teemo-ly

4/27/2018 7:31:16 PM #6

And dd with that its canceled. Hehe jk

4/28/2018 1:56:30 PM #7

Play Overwatch! :D

May Fortuna smile upon us.

4/28/2018 6:24:04 PM #8

Of course! We're going to play some Arma3 today for anyone who would like to join ^.^

4/28/2018 8:24:20 PM #9

Glad you do this it's nice. Csgo all day and some league thrown in! Steam, dr@gon, league no idea it's been forever lol

When I am lost, I know I have traveled the farthest. Sayeth the guy jeff. 49F48A =FC

4/29/2018 7:51:21 PM #10

haha for sure! Add me on Steam:

VioletCutie -- It'll show my main and my smurf ^.^

5/1/2018 12:47:18 AM #11

Going to be doing arma 3 tonight again! If anyone wants to join and join the server let me know! Arma 3 is on sale ^.^

5/2/2018 7:23:32 AM #12

this is a great idea :)

5/2/2018 7:59:48 AM #13

Ooo Crux you said you wanted to play rainbow six sometime! Lets do that today sometime (:

5/2/2018 9:35:48 PM #14

Going to be doing some arma 3 till later today, then going to play some Rainbow Six Siege for anyone who would like to join ^.^

5/9/2018 4:24:47 AM #15

Going well so far keep up the good work