COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] Kaer Nef'hen

Kaer Nef'hen

(the discord can be found by clicking on the image.)

Kaer Nef'hen, which means "Old Heavens Keep", aims to be the tip of the spear of siege combat and infiltration tactics in the kingdom.

Kingdom: Alesia

Duchy: The Royal Duchy of Xeilias

County: Royal County of Fengar

Focus

Kaer Nef'hen aims to be the tip of the spear in siege tactics and operations. To achieve this, we need craftsmen, researchers, architects, and engineers to help create the most innovative engines of war.

The Thorns, a special unit under the direct control of the Baron, will be trained in various skills, such as parkour, fast takedowns, and various deviant skills. I plan to raise the fame or infamy of our army so that our banner is known and respected across the 6 kingdoms.

In addition to these, by incorporating new research and development into the everyday lives of the residents of Kaer Nef'hen we hope to improve productivity and quality. Whatever your dream is we will try to help you achieve it.

self-sustainability is also a necessity to reach to become effective and beneficial part of the kingdom. To reach this goal we'd need miners, craftsmen, farmers, builders, etc.

PERKS

Perks for Military

• Barrack housing for the military.
  • All enlisted soldiers get a discount on weaponry, munitions.
  • Basic Army equipment will be supplied by the Barony.
  • Steady income plus and raid loot (for those that participated).
  • Courses in combat, siege weaponry/maintenance, deviant skills, infiltration tactics.

Perks for Research & Development/Craftsmen

• R&D district specifically for the creation and advancement of technologies
  • Military R&D/Crafters get a discount on materials for their craft.
  • R&D warehouses and research organization will work in conjunction with the Head Kingdom R&D program
  • Rewards will be given out to those who make breakthroughs in their crafts

THEME

Kaer Nef'hen is a place for all people to come to learn, train, and be a productive member of society in almost any job, though the main focus will be warfare. As such, It will be a place that proudly exhibits it's ancient stone defenses and weapon superiority to deter any enemy from attacking and prepare those who do to lose their lives. The people who live here work and train hard to stay above the opposition but live happy and hearty lives with the bonds they make with their companions who will fight by their side, and festive pubs.

Leadership

The Fort is led under the command of the Baron, with four council members and three squad commanders. Until laws are firmly put into place, there will be a code of conduct that members must follow. Justice for deviating from the code will be ruled over by the Baron or one appointed to the position.

Chain of Command:

• King: Phyllain (Kingdom of Alesia)
  • Duke: Phyllain (Duke of Xeilias)
  • Count: Phyllain (Count of Xeilias)
  • Baron: Crux (Baron of Kaer Nef'hen)

City Infrastructure

The Infrastructure of the settlement will be an ever-expanding endeavor, I plan to set up what is needed during Exposition, Maintaining and ongoing development of the city will be primarily given to the students of the Engineering academy so that they could better hone their skills to become masters of their craft.

Voice of the People

I want to hear what the people want, feel, and think. To make sure everyone's voice is heard and let them work to be a valued member of the community. If someone has a good idea to help the kingdom, I'd like to support them as much as I can.

Supporting the Community

Kaer Nef'hen aims to allow the citizen to run their areas as they see the best fit, and when needed obtain a reasonable amount of support needed from me. I will help the citizens succeed as much as possible by working with them during Exposition and providing as much support as I can. I will continue to help citizens on an ongoing basis to build the cities infrastructure, equip and train soldiers, establish a place of education, develop trade, establish guards, and a police force, and anything else within reason to ensure the best for the settlement.

Research & Developement

We will be participating in the Kingdom wide research and technology initiative to expand our capabilities. One of my priorities will be to establish the Xeilias Engineering Academy, a highly esteemed Academy within the Royal Duchy of Xeilias. The Academy's main focus will be to advance and harness new technologies in order to better defend the kingdom and the Royal Duchy of Xeilias.

Civilian Engineering Program coming soon

TRIBES

No matter the tribe you are from we will try to put all inherent skills and talents to the best use possible, while still supporting your own playstyle and goals.

Recruiting

We are recruiting researchers, crafters, farmers, and military personnel. Leadership positions available! We plan to locate along a major trade route and be a key part of the Royal Duchy's defense network, building defense and economy

Council Members:

• Treasurer: Siphon
  • Resources: Vacant
  • Transportation: Vacant
  • Education: Luis276
  • Commerce: Vacant

Military Officers:

• Lieutenant: Vacant
  • Sergeant: Vacant

Professors & Faculty:

• Head of Military Research: Luis276
  • Head of Civil Research: Vacant
  • Dean of Academics: Vacant
  • Professor[s]: Vacant

Current Community Events

Kaer Nef'hen Event for the Expansion of Leadership! - Click on it to learn more!

Organizations

Current Guilds based in Kaer Nef'hen

• The Shades of Alesia:

Discord - Forum Post

• Xeilias Engineering Academy

The Academy's main focus will be to advance and harness new technologies in order to better defend the kingdom and the Royal Duchy of Xeilias. Discord - Forum Post

(click image to join our discord)

4/21/2018 7:40:10 PM #1

Two thumbs up!!!

4/23/2018 12:47:13 PM #2

Great post! I look forward to working with you.

4/25/2018 5:11:30 PM #3

added a "recruiting" section.

4/27/2018 7:04:55 AM #4

Nice post man, making me look bad and all that.

5/4/2018 11:53:53 AM #5

Voxelyria is almost here, come join us!

6/18/2018 2:07:05 AM #6

Xeilias Engineering academy is now apart of Kaer Nef'hen!

7/7/2018 10:06:58 PM #7

Civilian Engineering program in the making

10/2/2018 8:01:36 AM #8

Updated vacancies.

1/1/2019 4:46:23 PM #9

Forum post to better describe the Xeilias Engineering Academy, that will be established in Kaer Nef'hen, coming soon

3/15/2019 7:52:26 AM #10

Updated Current Community Events

4/17/2019 8:35:33 PM #11

Bumped...for science

4/21/2019 11:16:17 PM #12

Habemus Concilium!

Luis276 has accepted the role of Council member for Education.

4/29/2019 2:52:27 PM #13

Created a post for the Xeilias Engineering Academy! linked in the post.

5/15/2019 5:26:38 PM #14

Awesome work brother. Doing big things