COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
Fenrers half assed art

I never seem to get anything done to compleation but might aswell post a few started drawings here.

Starting with my harmless mortician, who is so not setting up a flooded crypt in your kingdoms sewage system..

And a depiction of my mans character who shall be stuck being the husband. The light to my dark.

Here is a fraction of some of the things I'd like to play.. In more or less 3 tone sketches Good luck guessing the tribe and "professions".

Might aswell post the previous Janoa piece here too so I have them all in one place.

Sketch of a tree castle and some servant housing.. Played with the idea of adding some kypiq on gliders or giant squirrels but got interrupted:

Was gona be a simple picture where I ponder if there will be painted symbols on mounts.. then I added stuff and forgot the question.

Found another drawing I started sometime before the plague started, was tempted to add some bloated victim in there but ..meh. Otterbears and fish slapping will have to be enough.

4/19/2018 10:23:06 PM #1

I came in expecting to see 1 of 2 bum cheeks (half assed), but I gotta say that those pics are better than I can do full assed!!

4/19/2018 10:28:34 PM #2

Posted By Fenrer at

I never seem to get anything done to compleation

Oh, story of my life when it comes to hobby drawing, I feel you hahaha

But hey, good thing you are posting your digital work regardless of considering them finished or not!

To me it seems that your backgrounds look as important as the figures you draw, it is immersive and the light play a major role. I like it!

4/20/2018 2:20:47 AM #3

Ooo I really like your art style. I look forward to seeing more artwork finished or not!

4/20/2018 5:52:56 AM #4

Thank you. Trying to get over my feelings of shame each time I show up some art. Flaws glaring at me in every incompleate piece but head trying to tell me "Meh, I got a baby and toddler in her terrible 2's cant expect own time or getting stuff done."

4/20/2018 8:24:53 AM #5

DRAAAAS! So neat. Very nice.

4/20/2018 9:58:38 AM #6

Is that a Kypiq Jouster I see? LOL!!!

Very nice work. I wish my half arsed work was nearly as good as yours, sadly, my talents lie more with word and wit than with pen and paint.

~ Goody Odsbodikins, Count of the Highest State. ~
Friend Code: F41EFF

4/20/2018 12:16:31 PM #7

It is indeed!

He/she does not listen to those saying kypiq can not do it. He/she will try untill becoming a champion or die trying!

...mostly the last part I can imagine.

4/22/2018 4:48:41 PM #8

You are sharing some beautiful pictures here. I like the style and would like to see more.

4/25/2018 1:09:50 PM #9

Added a sketchy tree castle.

Would be fun to see some more concept art or ingame footage of housing soon.

4/30/2018 12:33:33 PM #10

These are wonderful! I look forward to seeing more <3

<3

4/30/2018 4:41:43 PM #11

great work! thanks for sharing, fen (:

archer, tamer, survivalist, monster hunter, protector of the weak || duchy of aravier, kingdom of alésia, « næ

5/2/2018 12:02:04 AM #12

i LOVE the tree castle ♥‿♥

5/2/2018 12:11:13 AM #13

Love the art work - top notch :)

1/15/2019 12:36:53 PM #14

Added another unfinished town drawing, just because I feel I will never get it done anyways...

..broke two pens while at it.. grrraah

1/16/2019 1:48:41 AM #15

Forgive my phrasing but if this is half ass I can't wait to see your full ass.

Seriously this stuff is really cool, consider me a fan. Imma save some of these for my desktop and tablets. Any more???

The Dras and Janoa ones were just unreal.