COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Haven't received newsletter or wallpaper

Greetings!

I'm having an issue regarding my Elyrian Package, which I received in a giveaway. The problem is I haven't received the newsletter, or the exclusive wallpaper that's meant to come with the package. I also didn't get any IP for receiving the package, but that makes sense considering it wasn't me that bought it.

Kind regards,

God-King Popo

EDIT: Also, was I meant to get a different border?

4/12/2018 9:33:51 PM #1

The newsletter is emailed once a month, so I would suggest waiting for it and if you still don't get it after a few weeks, get back a hold of us.

The wallpaper hasn't been given to anyone yet, so nothing broke there.

You don't get IP for receiving a package, you get IP for spending $ in the store which you didn't in this case since you mentioned you "won" this package.

Cheers and let me know if you have any other questions.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

4/13/2018 1:54:43 AM #2

Posted By Serpentius at 07:33 AM - Fri Apr 13 2018

The newsletter is emailed once a month, so I would suggest waiting for it and if you still don't get it after a few weeks, get back a hold of us.

The wallpaper hasn't been given to anyone yet, so nothing broke there.

You don't get IP for receiving a package, you get IP for spending $ in the store which you didn't in this case since you mentioned you "won" this package.

Cheers and let me know if you have any other questions.

Oh, okay. Thank you very much, I thought that might be the case :)

4/13/2018 10:26:04 AM #3

As an addendum GodKingPopo, if this is the account you're intending to use the Elyrian package on it does not look like you have claimed the package from your inventory so you will also not get your account benefits like the Wallpaper when it comes out and Forum Border and so on until you do that.

If the Elyrian package is a gift in your inventory you can go in there and hit the Claim button to add it to your account.