COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Regional Prices/ Discounts?

Hello. My name is Claudiu from Romania and i have a really important question for myself and probably all eastern europeans. The price list for now is too much for us, where the average salary is 250€ a month. I would love to take part in alpha not just wait for the release but I cannot afford it. So my question is will it be any discounts on alpha launch?(i know people already paid and will be upset, but on official launch something will happend similar) , or at least take the big games model on steam and make regional pricing, like Russia usually pays half of the price and eastern europe is a little cheper then west and US? I would love to pay and be able to play from prealpha but as i said, we cant afford it here.

4/10/2018 1:07:32 PM #1

Posted By cr1xus at

Hello. My name is Claudiu from Romania and i have a really important question for myself and probably all eastern europeans. The price list for now is too much for us, where the average salary is 250€ a month. I would love to take part in alpha not just wait for the release but I cannot afford it. So my question is will it be any discounts on alpha launch?(i know people already paid and will be upset, but on official launch something will happend similar) , or at least take the big games model on steam and make regional pricing, like Russia usually pays half of the price and eastern europe is a little cheper then west and US? I would love to pay and be able to play from prealpha but as i said, we cant afford it here.

I'm fine with regional pricing for the final game, but you don't need to get extras like pre-alpha access at a discount too.

4/10/2018 11:06:57 PM #2

Currently our pricing is universal world wide and we don't have any plans to adjust it based on regional socioeconomic differences.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."