COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SOULS, TALENTS, & REINCARNATION
Heirs on other continents

Let's say you venture across the ocean and discover one of the four other tribes and have a baby contract with one. Heirs are removed from the game world once they're born.

So... would the heir be on the continent it was born on, or at the adventurer's home across the ocean? This is of course assuming said adventurer then goes and dies.

3/31/2018 1:11:28 AM #1

I think if you have heirs on one continent, they should be tied to that continent. If you then manage to find yourself on another continent an ocean away, any children you have there would remain there. If you die, your soul would probably be able to choose what continent to be born on.

3/31/2018 1:12:10 AM #2

Heirs are no longer removed from the game world. Children exist as NPC chars that you can interact with as they grow up. (don't worry, no diaper changing required)

Friend Code: B8ADDD

3/31/2018 1:17:41 AM #3

I should think that if you contracted children and claimed one of those children as your heir it will be wherever you have your house, holdings. Just speculation, I'm sure no one has any solid idea but the developers.

If you have a house in continent A and, say you contract a father from continent B, the heir was born and lives in continent B, he inherits from you everything on continent A.

I'm thinking that it wouldn't matter where they're born but where their inheritance exists. Wondering if they can inherit dwellings and lands on more than one continent.