COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Name Reservation feels like it's hiding

I've met a few folks who don't realise they can register their Surnames (in Discord mostly).

There's nothing on the front page to point folks to name registration, and it's been bumped off the top 3 news articles. Maybe a community wide (website) mail with the name registration address to clue in the lurkers and sleepers?

Just an FYI

~ Goody Odsbodikins, Count of the Highest State. ~
Friend Code: F41EFF

3/28/2018 7:24:21 AM #1

I'm sure they'll bump it for the last few days of the timers and before launch. Its a good idea to bump it though if possible!

3/28/2018 7:52:18 AM #2

THIS OMG THIS.

THE EMPIRE GUILD

6ADB99

3/28/2018 1:39:08 PM #3

For the sake of Google. Here is a copy of the link

3/28/2018 4:51:16 PM #4

People still have countdown timers on their accounts, so it still isn't open to everyone yet.

Really good feedback, thanks for mentioning it.

We will make sure once it is wide open that we advertise it as much as possible to ensure it isn't missed.

Cheers!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

3/29/2018 5:27:25 AM #5

Not to nit-pick, but it should be accessible though the navigation drop down. To reserve my name i should not have had to: Go to main site -> go to forums -> go to staff posts -> find the one about name reservation being launched -> click a link inside that post.

it should be as simple as: Go to main site -> select name reservation drop down.

3/29/2018 11:40:03 AM #6

Posted By Rhyin Arcwolf at 02:27 AM - Thu Mar 29 2018

Not to nit-pick, but it should be accessible though the navigation drop down. To reserve my name i should not have had to: Go to main site -> go to forums -> go to staff posts -> find the one about name reservation being launched -> click a link inside that post.

it should be as simple as: Go to main site -> select name reservation drop down.

This.

3/29/2018 7:56:52 PM #7

Again, once the feature is open to 100% of our users, we will make it more easy to find and access.

Thank you for your input, we appreciate it!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."