COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GUILDS
Mafia county / guild

Do you want to become a bandit, a criminal, a pickpocket, a brutal tax collector, a crual looter or a skilled assassin or a mob boss? You dream to hang out in the tavern of your city and get top secret missions? Ya, you sure do. The brotherhood will be there for you.

Under the rule of the padre of the county, a criminal guild will be at your disposition to develop these kind of skills. I will allow to loot bots in my county and the goal will be to raise few flourishing towns.

Two rules

1) Do not bother the members of our brotherhood.

2) The brotherhood is secret and will remain secret.

Contact me at your discretion if you are interested.

3/23/2018 8:05:16 AM #1

You might want to provide a couple important details for your potential recruits!

What server will you be on?
What kingdom (if you know yet) are you going to be a part of?

What is it that you mean by allowing loot bots in your county? :o

Good luck!

3/23/2018 11:42:42 AM #2

You just broke rule #2

Kip from Fist of the Empire

Friend code: 72EC67

3/23/2018 8:07:50 PM #3

There will be events in our county, people will be encouragded to form groups and attack villages in my county. Only bot villages will be attacked.

Rule #2 won't be broke in game, anonymity in game will be provided and will remain as a key rule.

5/5/2018 3:00:27 AM #4

You broke Forum rules, not in-game rules

Hello everyone,

This forum is for discussing the mechanics of Organizations in the game (Guilds, Schools, and Associations) as well as their differences to other games

If you want to put up a recruitment post. Please do so in the appropriate server's organization sub forum.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/22865/this-forum-is-not-for-recruitment-posts

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX