COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAMILIES & NOBLE HOUSES
Looking for duke

Mayor, baron looking for a duke I am planning on being a

Signed

Zyrekios Guardian of Thy Temple Of Ancients

3/21/2018 11:45:27 PM #1

Looks like your message may have been cut off a little there Zyrekios.

3/21/2018 11:48:07 PM #2

Let's turn this into a game and complete the sentence. I'll go first.

Mayor, baron looking for a duke I am planning on being a paper hat maker and origami merchant extraordinaire.

3/21/2018 11:56:24 PM #3

Posted By Sylvae at 7:48 PM - Wed Mar 21 2018

Let's turn this into a game and complete the sentence. I'll go first.

Mayor, baron looking for a duke I am planning on being a paper hat maker and origami merchant extraordinaire.

Lol tbh I'd love to have a Mayor like that. Not sure about a Baron though hahaha.

3/22/2018 12:49:39 AM #4

Oh I think I got this ...

Mayor, baron looking for a duke I am planning on being a really obedient husband or wife who can clean your sword and polish your armor and give you lots of strong baby heirs PM me for pics.

3/22/2018 1:40:03 AM #5

"Mayor, baron looking for a duke I am planning on being a hrothi more towards the mountains or north as I can get. Would like to help support as a peaceful resource pool to provide supplies and and with hope start a strain of fine mead like the strong dwarf-kin do. Message me if you are interested also would just like to be more of the community and know other friends"

Found it in dupe post lol

3/22/2018 1:50:50 AM #6

Mayor/Baron looking for a duke! I am planning on being a...ah forget it he may not even hire me. I think I'll just wait to see if I can get a job as a mercenary. Its obvious that I lack patience. I could not even finish my original thoughts.

3/22/2018 2:29:52 AM #7

NA W Ashland Duke Polite, Boom done.