COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
[NA-E] Town of Ayanor

Alt text - can be left blank

The town of Ayanor, located within the County of Krypshyre, within the Maritimus Duchy, within the kingdom of Kairos.

The town is ran by Mayoress Amriel, along side her advisor and deputy Mayor Zozsa.

Focus:

While we accept all walks of life, the town does have a few focuses and we are looking for people to fill those needs. A primary thing I am looking to develop for Ayanor is a successful mount-breeding program*. I’d like our town to be known for providing the quickest mounts for not only our county, but eventually the kingdom as a whole.

On top of mount breeding we will need crafters and farmers; I’d like our town to be self-sufficient to a certain degree, this means that I’d like to grow our own feed for animals, as well as food for our citizens.

Alchemy is another focus that I’d like our town to have; because we are trying to get the To’resk race, defenses and armies are not something that is prevalent within their culture. Traps and poisons however, are. Because of this I’d love to have an alchemy “guild” of sorts present in the town, where those interested can study poisons and share their information with others in the community through schools (if applicable).

That being said, the town will need someone to oversee alchemy research, if you are interested in that position, feel free to reach out. Amriel will make all decisions based on leadership and land based on both need of the community as a whole and the dedication of said individual.

Everything listed will be broken down further below.

*breeding focus is subject to change based on land-selection and tribe specific mount needs. Farming and other professions (such as “priest”, are also affected by this).

Religion:

Religion is something that I think is an important RP aspect of the game as a whole, while not all are interested in this feature, I believe that a place of worship will be vital to the community as a whole. More information will be added to this section as more information is released and as land selection takes place.

What I do know is that I’d like this temple to be used for several different types of events, aside from religion; including, but not limited to, weddings!

That being said, we do need an individual that is interested in this aspect of the game to be the “Priest” if you will, someone interested in the history and lore of the game and the religion aspects as a whole. If you’re interested in this, feel free to let me know and we can discuss specifics!

Because we aren't sure exactly what race we'll be getting as of yet, this position is to be viewed rather vaguely, with specifics coming as soon as we know more. If you have a religion in mind that you would like to introduce to the town, let me know and we can see if we can work it in!

Ayanor will be the “religious hub” for all of Kyrpshyre, so this position is important!

Contact Information:

To contact me about joining the town, you can do so in any of the following ways:

• Add me on discord: Cookie#4538
  • Join our County Discord: County Discord
  • PM me on the CoE Website!
  • Comment Below with any questions!

While discord is my preferred form of communication, feel free to contact me in whatever way is convenient for you!

3/18/2018 11:59:53 PM #1

Farming:

Because we’d like the town to support the county in many ways, including providing feed for the Zoo located within the county; I am also interested in having a “farmer’s union” type of thing. The union will be led by 2 of the town’s best farmers, we will discuss that in more detail below. There are a few types of farming I am interested in for the town, provided land selection goes the way we want it to, that is! Aquafarming is one of the types of farming I am most interested in, provided land selection goes in our favor this will be the most common type of farm in the settlement, though we will have other types of farms as well.

Farmer’s Union:

The farmer’s union will be led by 2 of the town's best farmers, this position will not be permanent, but will instead be voted on by citizens of the town. I plan on the voting process to be held once every 2-3 real life months, this allows people ample time to both improve their skills, but also to interact with one another, providing assistance for their neighbors, and teaching them ways to improve the land. An important part of our town, and even our county, is community after all. The first 2 individuals will be chosen by the Mayor, they will hold their position for 2-3 real life months before the voting process begins. The purpose of the union is to have these individuals act as “the voice of the people”. It will be their job to request things from the mayor, including land expansion, materials and loans.

*the farmer’s union positions are not permanent, meaning your position can be revoked at anytime. Reasons for revoking the position include, but aren’t limited to; inactivity, griefing/theft from other players, and plain rudeness.

3/18/2018 11:59:59 PM #2

Merchants:

Because of the towns interest in providing the county with mounts and other supplies, it will be important to have merchants in the town. The merchants job will be transporting supplies, feed, and crafting materials from our town to the capital as well as other towns in the county. Alongside the farmer’s union, there will also be the merchant’s union. The Merchant’s Union, like the farmer’s union, will be led by 1 “chairman”. This person will be responsible for reporting to the mayor the needs of merchants, this includes, but is not limited to, building expansion (store-houses & banks), mount needs as well as recruitment.

Unlike the farmer’s union, the “chairman” will not be decided upon by vote, instead, this individual will be hand selected by Amriel & Zozsa. As long as rules are followed, the position will last for either a lifetime (character based), or until the individual chooses to resign.

Merchant Positions That Are Needed:

• Banker: This individual will work closely with Zozsa to carefully monitor incoming funds, as well as to discuss tax needs. More information on this position will come to light as more information regarding taxes and funds is released by the CoE team.

• Merchant: These individuals hold an important job, it is their job to transport goods from point A to point B. We will need several individuals to fill these positions, that way we have multiple routes open at all times. Because we plan to provide feed for the zoo that will be located in the counties capital, that will be our primary export. Other exports will be important as well, that’s why we will need merchants to establish trade-routes early on.

• StoreHouse Merchants: Storehouses will be used to store materials, these materials can be used in local shops, but a majority will be exported out to other towns. Store-house merchants are generally shop owners, that operate out of 1 side of the building while the store-house is on the opposite side, these merchants include bakers and chefs, blacksmiths, tailors, etc. Any type of shopkeep is free to be a storehouse merchant. It will be the merchants job to not only manage inventory, but also to determine which materials go where. A farmer is also eligible to be a storehouse merchant if they’d like to be in charge of the inventory of their supply.

Trade runs done by merchants are done on a quest-like basis. Quests will be written out by Amriel, Zozsa, as well as your fellow citizens. These contracts & quests are served to not only add fun additional stories to your adventures, but they also serve to ensure payment for the merchants as well as the farmers who are supplying your merchandise.

In addition, we will also need bodyguards. These people will be responsible for protecting traders during their runs. Quests and contracts will be written out by traders who hire you, similar to above these add compelling stories to your adventure, as well as ensures payment for your services.

3/19/2018 12:00:08 AM #3

Additional Recruitment

In addition to the above positions we are also looking for everyday citizens, rather you'd like to be an adventure, a baker, or even a tailor you can find a place here in Ayanor!

A list of some jobs that are openly recruiting in our town are;

• Tailor
  • Adventurer
  • Fishers
  • Blacksmith
  • Scribes and Cartographers
  • Gatherers (this covers all gathering professions, with the exception of farmers)

Obviously this is a small list, and if you're interested in joining the town and have a different profession in mind please let me know, I will make sure, providing there is a way, that you will have a happy home here in Ayanor!

3/19/2018 12:00:14 AM #4

reserved

3/19/2018 12:12:22 AM #5

First ~

Your post looks lovely and I'm very happy to have you within the Duchy of Saorsa, may your town prosper within the County of Krypshyre

3/19/2018 12:12:40 AM #6

We are happy to have you in Krypshyre! You have done a great job putting the settlement plan together :D

Edit: Curse you, Violet! You beat me to it >.<

3/19/2018 2:47:45 AM #7

Yaaay! <3

May Fortuna smile upon us.

3/30/2018 9:21:49 PM #8

Update:

• Housing will be provided to citizens looking to reside and work within Ayanor.
  • Discounted Inn rates will be provided to those looking to work, but not live within Ayanor.
  • Currently searching for an Inn-Keeper!

4/20/2019 4:59:27 AM #9

Update:

• Changed county/kingdom information. Recruitment is open once again due to land selection approaching!

4/22/2019 11:43:52 PM #10

Update:

• I'm recruiting for any and all townspeople, with land selection fast approaching I'm eager to meet all the players it will bring! If you're looking for a town where you can play exactly how you want to play, please check out Ayanor!

4/24/2019 6:37:50 AM #11

Update!

• I've created a town discord, for those interested in more information about organizations, joining Ayanor, and meeting myself and my husband are more than welcome to join!

https://discord.gg/m6HPNZh

I look forward to meeting you all <3