COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Surname reservation page oddity

I have done my reservation and received confirmation mail on both the reservation and that the name is approved. Later I clicked on the link to the reservation page by mistake and got what I consider a strange page. (see picture)

Is this working as intended? I have looked in my account info and can not see anything there to verify that I have a surname picked, only have the mails. My name is no longer available.

3/7/2018 1:45:41 PM #1

It is likely that the database used to pull all of the account data has a somewhat delay in updating, especially given how much is currently being added to the database with all of the other names being added.

There is a large list of technical issues that could explain your account not being reflected quickly.

Edit: Sorry, just realized that this was posted in "Report a Bug"; so my opinion is probably not useful here. Apologies.

3/7/2018 1:48:14 PM #2

I got the mail that my name is approved already, didnt take long.

3/8/2018 5:29:32 PM #3

i also seem to have you issue Loop, also it lets me put the surname &CoA item in my cart.. lol a bit worrying

3/8/2018 6:08:51 PM #4

After you reserve it it will show that from now on, but your name is already linked to your account

3/9/2018 1:07:38 AM #5

Additionally, if you press the purchase button, it puts the surname in your cart and takes you to the billing screen, even though I have a surname and I have reached my maximum limit.

Friend Code: D73035

Mayor NA-E

3/9/2018 5:52:08 AM #6

The first issue reported is a visual one, we're working to improve that.

The 2nd one is a store item issue, and we are looking into that as well.

Thank you.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."