COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Hello all

I have turned my eyes on this game and am planning on playing with the NAeast server!

A Magistrate in the Kingdom of Vorinair and in the Dutchy of Fenixvalle

2/23/2018 9:18:47 AM #1

Welcome to Elyria Grumpy!

2/23/2018 9:32:02 AM #2

Welcome! Glad to see you settling on your server, that is a big step.

2/23/2018 10:03:43 AM #3

Welcome to the community mate! If you decide your in the market for a county let me know as i will be doing a sponsorship program for people who commit to joining my county haha

2/23/2018 10:50:08 AM #4

Welcome to Elyria Grumpy (and the server too), choosing your server is one step towards finding the right group for you.

I'd suggest you come join us on the Various discords and get to know us all a little better, that way we won't seem as scary when you start hearing all of the typical "so have you chosen a county yet" or "well my county is offering ..."

2/23/2018 10:54:19 AM #5

Greetings, hope you find a good community of friends to grow with :)

2/24/2018 12:24:35 AM #6

Hi Grumpy, welcome to Luna.

Its a great community here and you should certainly check out the Discord channels. It's how we pass the time before Alpha and get to know each other.

PM me if you need any discord invites. And good luck in all that you do!

2/24/2018 1:14:28 AM #7

Welcome to NA-E! Below are the Kingdom links to help you decide which Kingdom you will reside (if you haven't already!). These are also posted (via sticky) under Luna Domains

The Kingdom of Vornair

The Kingdom of Alésia

The Kingdom of Bordweall

The Kingdom of Kairos

2/24/2018 3:14:00 PM #8

Welcome to the community!

You'll find that each kingdom has something different to bring to the table. So, feel free to join each Discord channel and ask questions, hangout.

Kingdom of Aleśia

Kingdom of Bordweall

Kingdom of Kairos

Kingdom of Vornair

Also, if you're looking to keep updated with what's going on in the community, or commentary about the game of CoE, check out:

YouTube- Chronicles of Elyria

YouTube- TownCrier

YouTube- Bordweall Broadcasting Company

YouTube- The Waxseal Channel

This is by far, not the complete list, but if you're interested in learning what else people have to say about CoE, check out the Master List.

And again, welcome to the community!

https://discord.gg/esT7wMN

2/24/2018 3:48:53 PM #9

Welcome to Elyria GrumpyOldGamer

2/24/2018 5:34:55 PM #10

Welcome! Always glad to see a fresh new face (a grumpy one, even) in the game! Welcome to Luna. The links above are an absolutely great start. Join lots of communities and chat it up so you can find the best place for you! :)

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

2/24/2018 5:37:37 PM #11

Welcome! Always glad to see a fresh new face (a grumpy one, even) in the game! Welcome to Luna. The links above are an absolutely great start. Join lots of communities and chat it up so you can find the best place for you! :)

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

2/27/2018 9:47:10 AM #12

Nice to see new people! Glad to have you around.

3/1/2018 2:26:01 AM #13

Greetings Grumpy!! Welcome!

Games in Development Lead for the Old Timer's Guild, CoE Chapter
"Laid back, not so serious, no drama. All about the fun!" The Old Timer's Guild

3/1/2018 3:22:51 AM #14

Hello Grumpy,

I've been around for quite a while now and still haven't chosen a kingdom. No Hurry I think... no plan survives first contact anyway.

There is so much information to digest. I have yet to understand how my future Elyrian self will be who he is pledged to be.

Peace! and Stay Grumpy!!!

-NoSig-

-NOSIG-

3/1/2018 12:54:40 PM #15

Look around and feel free to ask questions!

Friend Code: FAE9AA