COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Store Payment System Horrible

Relatively minor issue is it's not possible to purchase multiple of anything in one purchase, hence why I have had to spend days trying to purchase pets for my friends one at a time. Due to the much bigger issue this has been a horrible experience.

I have spent the last three days fighting with the store payment system in place since Xsolla is constantly saying it can't complete payments with at least 6 different cards despite me jumping through all the hoops thrown at me. I have confirmed the payments via cell phone app, code from the small hold they place on the card, Visa verification, etc. No matter how many hoops I jump through their horrible system says it's unable to complete the payment 90% of the time for no apparent reason.

I would highly recommend that ya'll look into another payment process as this one is no doubt costing you money as it becomes not worth the effort to try and buy anything very quickly.

2/17/2018 10:47:52 PM #1

Xsolla's response to my request for assistance was as follows. "Our security system detected this activity as not typical for this account and instantly refunded the payment back to you. The alert might be due to you making multiple purchases in a short period of time, using several accounts or submitting a large payment amount for a newly created game account. Unfortunately, we cannot process your transaction at this time. We recommend that you try again with a debit or credit card. Thank you."

making multiple purchases in a short period of time - unavoidable as I can't purchase multiple at a time

using several accounts - unavoidable since they tell me they can't process a payment with one card, logical next step is try another card

submitting a large payment amount for a newly created game account - yes I purchased a package for a friend, so now I'm not permitted to complete my other purchases, that makes no sense.

2/17/2018 11:31:52 PM #2

I had similar issues with Xsolla.

Try paying through paypal instead of directly with your credit card. It's never given me trouble.

2/17/2018 11:37:04 PM #3

Posted By Fudgemuffinator at 6:31 PM - Sat Feb 17 2018

I had similar issues with Xsolla.

Try paying through paypal instead of directly with your credit card. It's never given me trouble.

Same here. Had problems a couple weeks ago, but PayPal worked. And oddly enough just today another purchase went through without any trouble. Seems finicky at times.

Alt text - can be left blank

2/18/2018 1:01:24 AM #4

My bank HATES Xsolla. Absolutely hates it. Every time I try and make a purchase directly with my card, it sets off the fraud department. It's... very annoying, to say the least.

Friend Code: CB1D33

2/18/2018 2:09:40 AM #5

Transactions above a certain amount always get denied when processed by Xsolla. So I stopped bothering and use paypal instead. It has never given me any trouble.

2/18/2018 2:44:56 AM #6

Yes, I can't get the system to work. No matter what I do I run into some incomprehensible wall of errors.

2/18/2018 3:42:31 AM #7

Thanks for the feedback, we apologize for the inconvenience.

We'll look into it further!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

2/18/2018 9:04:37 AM #8

Posted By Lira at 8:01 PM - Sat Feb 17 2018

My bank HATES Xsolla. Absolutely hates it. Every time I try and make a purchase directly with my card, it sets off the fraud department. It's... very annoying, to say the least.

I had the same problem the first few purchases but since then they have all gone through without a glitch.

2/18/2018 9:53:41 AM #9

I had to use and re-authorize for Amazon pay every time I've gotten something.

This last one charged me twice. At least they refunded my money quickly.

2/18/2018 1:47:03 PM #10

Okay, so using my card through Paypal seems to do the trick.

Friend Code: CB1D33

2/18/2018 6:07:58 PM #11

Shouldn't have to use paypal or anything else if you have a credit card. People have been complaining about xsolla since day 1.

2/18/2018 8:22:31 PM #12

I am getting the "1092: Your payment was declined for security reasons. Please contact our customer support for further assistance at help.xsolla.com." error both with Amazon and Paypal. They did work a time or two, but now don't work at all.

I'm trying to buy multiple of the items only available through today so this is really frustrating.

2/18/2018 9:03:27 PM #13

So this time around the person who answered my chat request said he made an adjustment to my account and I have since been able to complete two Paypal transactions in a row. Hopefully it holds.

So for anyone else just pester them in chat until they fix it I guess.

Didn't last, was able to do three purchases before they started refusing payments again.

2/19/2018 4:17:52 AM #14

Many had bad experiences with Xsolla

2/20/2018 7:02:26 PM #15

Thanks for the feedback. The vast majority of purchases go through, but unfortunately those who had success don't come to our forums to talk about it.

We appreciate hearing from you!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."