COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Account Merging

Hi,

I have tried to merge my accounts - it is sending an email to confirm to my secondary account when I enter the details as required, but even when i confirm, nothing seems to be happening?

I tried this twice last night, and again this morning but either it has a long delay or something else is going wrong?

Appreciate any help... Shamstone.

2/4/2018 9:58:05 AM #1

Posted By Shamstone at

Hi,

I have tried to merge my accounts - it is sending an email to confirm to my secondary account when I enter the details as required, but even when i confirm, nothing seems to be happening?

I tried this twice last night, and again this morning but either it has a long delay or something else is going wrong?

Have you tried logging into your second account and looking at your inventory?

if it merged, it would be in your inventory, and the second account would say that it is "locked/banned" if you try logging in

2/4/2018 10:06:16 AM #2

Posted By VioletWinterbourne at 09:58 AM - Sun Feb 04 2018

Posted By Shamstone at

Hi,

Have you tried logging into your second account and looking at your inventory?

if it merged, it would be in your inventory, and the second account would say that it is "locked/banned" if you try logging in

Tried - the second account is still showing with full inventory and logging in as before. I am not getting the 'merge now' option which would appear to be the problem.

I have tried carrying this out with both accounts open - 1 in Firefox and 1 in Chrome as well as all other variants i can think of. :(

2/4/2018 10:21:26 AM #3

Wow.... after loads of logging off and back on I finally got it.... That was painful, but guess it has to be!

2/5/2018 2:51:17 PM #4

Thanks for reporting back, appreciate the follow up.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."