COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
How to play/download?

Hello can someone explain me what I have to buy to play now? to player later, and what does it includes? would it be worth it? i'll buy it for playing now If i see something interesting going on. Please i'll thank your response, and gladly waiting for it. =)

1/29/2018 11:12:46 PM #1

You cannot play it now. It is in pre-alpha.

1/29/2018 11:20:44 PM #2

Posted By Ivaar at

Hello can someone explain me what I have to buy to play now? to player later, and what does it includes? would it be worth it? i'll buy it for playing now If i see something interesting going on. Please i'll thank your response, and gladly waiting for it. =)

Currently the game is only in friends and family Alpha. Which means for the rest of us it’s not playable. You can however purchase a pledge package via the online store. Some packages or stand alone addons allow access to various levels of testing including Alpha 1 which will be the first point anyone in the public has access which is slated for later this year.

As for your second question is it worth it? Only you can answer that. Before you pledge anything checkout the known information about the game via the wiki, FAQ and posted videos and judge for yourself.

Welcome to the forums Ivaar.

1/30/2018 12:59:14 AM #3

The game is currently not playable to the public. However, if you purchase a pack with alpha 1 access you should be able to play around April.

1/30/2018 5:31:34 PM #4

Ab wann kann man mit Alpha 1 spielen bekommt man den Download per e-mail oder wie läuft des ab

Patrick Waidelich

2/2/2018 8:12:47 PM #5

This forum operates in English. If you must post in another language, ensure you include an English translation.

Thank you!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."