COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
EP gifting is back!

Great news Elyrians!

The Free Kingdom event has concluded, and all winners have received their packages. Thanks again to all who participated, and congratulations to all of our winners!

As these new communities grow their wings and stretch their legs, building alliances and expansion is key. To aid in the bolstering and growth of these new inhabitants, we are re-enabling Exposition Point (EP) gift items for a limited time!

Starting today and lasting through until February 16th, all EP gift items are again available for purchase.

Don't delay, these store items and this opportunity won't be here forever. Head over to our online store now and support your favorite domain!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

1/23/2018 8:22:04 PM #1

Thats it, who wants horses!

1/23/2018 8:24:04 PM #2

Posted By Serpentius at

Great news Elyrians!

The Free Kingdom event has concluded, and all winners have received their packages. Thanks again to all who participated, and congratulations to all of our winners!

As these new communities grow their wings and stretch their legs, building alliances and expansion is key. To aid in the bolstering and growth of these new inhabitants on the Luna server, we are re-enabling Exposition Point (EP) gift items for a limited time!

Starting today and lasting through until February 16th, all EP gift items are again available for purchase.

Don't delay, these store items and this opportunity won't be here forever. Head over to our online store now and support your favorite domain!

Oh nice , this is awesome guys, sure many will like this !

1/23/2018 8:25:47 PM #3

I would enjoy a horse! It doesn't have to be a big horse! It can be a tiny horse that will be my friend for a long time. Need to get myself over to the store and look at it all

1/23/2018 8:44:45 PM #4

Good tnx A lot 😄😄

1/23/2018 9:01:40 PM #5

Now challanges can be awarded better with development-supporting prizes! ;)

1/23/2018 9:17:21 PM #6

Just for clarity's sake, does this deal still give the sender the EP bonus, or is it just the gift this time around?

1/23/2018 9:44:14 PM #7

Posted By Arisilde at 4:17 PM - Tue Jan 23 2018

Just for clarity's sake, does this deal still give the sender the EP bonus, or is it just the gift this time around?

I wouldn't imagine it would give EP. I think that was just a kingdom token thing. It Should still give IP though since regardless of who you send it to, you purchased it. Could be mistaken though.

1/23/2018 10:53:05 PM #8

No, that was special for Kingdom tokens during the Free Kingdom event.

Like all store items, the purchaser receives the standard IP reward for buying it.

Since these are EP items, in this case the recipient would receive EP.

Let me know if that clears it up!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

1/23/2018 10:57:04 PM #9

Not really a Special Event... just a Chance to waste Money for unknown thinks im Exposition.

Don't even know what are These Points for or what Kind of think i Need it for.

Ist all a big guess... not enough to open my pocket.

Alt text - can be left blank

1/23/2018 11:52:39 PM #10

Posted By MagistrateMondra at 2:57 PM - Tue Jan 23 2018

Not really a Special Event... just a Chance to waste Money for unknown thinks im Exposition.

The list of what EP can purchase is at ep-kits-and-item-projection.

Those who fail to learn the historical maneuvers of the Great Dance are doomed to repeating a classic misstep. -- FC--96C878

1/24/2018 3:48:17 AM #11

Great job posting your negative thoughts to the public! I'm sure this will help create a great and stable game with comments like that! :)

1/24/2018 4:02:45 AM #12

Sad to hear it's only a limited time, truthfully I thought it was something new brought in. So low on funds at the moment, yet wanted to gift some people EP in a few months time. Guess that goes out the window

1/24/2018 8:30:04 AM #13

Posted By SBloodraven at 7:48 PM - Tue Jan 23 2018

Great job posting your negative thoughts to the public! I'm sure this will help create a great and stable game with comments like that! :)

I think MM was under the influence of a mind-altering substance at the time of the post. There were spelling errors like he wasn't real capable of hitting the correct keys or seeing the results.

;-)

;-)

1/24/2018 12:46:37 PM #14

Posted By Serpentius at 4:53 PM - Tue Jan 23 2018

No, that was special for Kingdom tokens during the Free Kingdom event.

Like all store items, the purchaser receives the standard IP reward for buying it.

Since these are EP items, in this case the recipient would receive EP.

Let me know if that clears it up!

Yep! Thanks.

1/24/2018 12:57:02 PM #15

And my bank account just started looking healthy...