COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Baron

hey there, I bought the baron/baroness pack like a year ago... and I didnt went online for like 6 month

so I just got the feeling that everyone already joint a Kingdom, Dutchy ... I have no idea what I have to do now, so it would be great if anyone could send me a Link and explain where I can join anyone and create my surname, custom coat of arms, family crest, .....

Thanks in advance!

Si vis pacem, para bellum

1/20/2018 5:10:44 PM #1

You don't have to do anything. As mayors we don't have to pledge to a county right now. Domain and settlement selection will happen before July so then you'll get to choose your settlement. I suggest waiting until we see the map to pledge to any kingdom.

1/20/2018 5:14:06 PM #2

Posted By MusaKn at 12:10 PM - Sat Jan 20 2018

You don't have to do anything. As mayors we don't have to pledge to a county right now. Domain and settlement selection will happen before July so then you'll get to choose your settlement. I suggest waiting until we see the map to pledge to any kingdom.

True but if being part of a community you like/trust is more important to you than tribe/biome, its never too early to start looking. After all this is going to be a game where your bonds/cooperation with your community will make or break you. As for where your can look there are the specific server forums which have recruitment sub-forums.

1/20/2018 5:30:09 PM #3

Thanks a lot! You really helped me out.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

1/20/2018 5:44:38 PM #4

I'm glad your questions got answered, but this section is for technical support so I will be locking this thread.