COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Unable to access Exclusive Access

Friday 19th, Jan 9:40pm cst

I have tried to access the Exclusive Access in the forums and I get the following message.

"Error 404: Your page has yet to be SEEN"

I don't know if they area is temporary down for maintenance but it is a shame on a busy Friday night that we can't access the area.

"Count Eldric Blackmoore of The Haven, offering direct support for the Hunters, Explorers and Gathers of Elyria" the

1/20/2018 3:55:27 AM #1

Not a bug. Well, not exactly. There IS a bug on the forums that was granting the winners of the Free Kingdom Event access to the 10k forum even though they didn't have 10k IP.

Realizing they had access, many started exporting and caching all of the threads and images.

To prevent this until I have time to fix it, I've temporarily disabled the Exclusive Access forum.

The Exclusive Access forum will return tomorrow.

1/20/2018 3:57:44 AM #2

That is fine I was just passing along the information...

"Count Eldric Blackmoore of The Haven, offering direct support for the Hunters, Explorers and Gathers of Elyria" the

1/20/2018 4:34:06 AM #3

Bug was actually not a bug! Forum has been re-enabled. Welcome to the Free Kingdom members who now have access to the 10k forum.

1/20/2018 5:08:33 AM #4

Thank you sir!

1/20/2018 6:47:52 PM #5

Posted By Caspian at 11:34 PM - Fri Jan 19 2018

Bug was actually not a bug! Forum has been re-enabled. Welcome to the Free Kingdom members who now have access to the 10k forum.

Thank you !