COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Fk package winners seeing 10k without 10k influence

Like the title says, a few people are getting access to the 10k forums that don't have the required 10k influence. Thought it might be a bug and was asked to post here ^.^

1/20/2018 12:47:30 AM #1

Thanks for reporting. We'll get it taken care of.

1/20/2018 3:38:32 AM #2

Wasn't that because some people who got the package on sale of the event couldn't see it otherwise.

1/20/2018 4:08:14 AM #3

Posted By kura at 7:38 PM - Fri Jan 19 2018

Wasn't that because some people who got the package on sale of the event couldn't see it otherwise.

It's possible that's why it was changed, but that too is incorrect. Regardless of whether or not a package is purchased on sale, IP is the same regardless.

The rules for the 10k forum are pretty straightforward, 10k IP gets you access. Not 9k and a Courtier Package.

1/20/2018 4:14:53 AM #4

Posted By Caspian at 3:08 PM - Sat Jan 20 2018

The rules for the 10k forum are pretty straightforward, 10k IP gets you access. Not 9k and a Courtier Package.

What? I remember when the sale was on (of the 10% off sale) people that brought the courtier package were allowed in. Cause they had access to the 10k Q&A via their package. If that was bug, those people had access for months. Which someone at SBS knew about, since whoever changed it to let them in.

1/20/2018 4:33:24 AM #5

You are correct. I was mistaken. I've re-enabled the XA forum, and members of the Kingdom of Alesia who are Courtier+ rightly have access to the 10k Forum.

1/20/2018 6:54:01 AM #6

So let me get this straight. People who won a courtier package and spent less money have access to the 10k forums, while the KS counts are excluded access.

If you are going to give access to the counts of the FK, its only fair to allow access to the other counts who pledged during the KS, who were at that time under the impression they would be having the exclusive access.

When purchasing the Count package during kickstarter, i did so under the impression that we would have access to the early access discussions and thus get a better understanding on how the game was being developed. Shortly after my purchase, the 10k exclusive access forums were created, i didn't complain then, because it was just a smaller group who paid an extra $500 to be there. The FK counts, who did not pledge $1K+ for access, are basically receiving an extra perk meant for IP holders.

1/20/2018 7:00:15 AM #7

Just let it go.

1/20/2018 7:05:26 AM #8

Posted By Primus Dedumo at 11:54 PM - Fri Jan 19 2018

So let me get this straight. People who won a courtier package and spent less money have access to the 10k forums, while the KS counts are excluded access.

If you are going to give access to the counts of the FK, its only fair to allow access to the other counts who pledged during the KS, who were at that time under the impression they would be having the exclusive access.

When purchasing the Count package during kickstarter, i did so under the impression that we would have access to the early access discussions and thus get a better understanding on how the game was being developed. Shortly after my purchase, the 10k exclusive access forums were created, i didn't complain then, because it was just a smaller group who paid an extra $500 to be there. The FK counts, who did not pledge $1K+ for access, are basically receiving an extra perk meant for IP holders.

The KS count package did not have the Exclusive Q&A that the $1k count package has -- The Exclusive Q&A IS included in the count packages that were given away for the free kingdom contest -- the only thing removed from those packages was the DE so the people who won the free kingdom count packages are getting what they won.

1/20/2018 11:34:20 AM #9

The 10k stands for. or at least we were told, stands for 10k IP. ITs a matter of principles and fairness. When the 10k forums were created, I said fine. Now people who did not pay the amount are getting access.

They received a count title, That should have been enough, but an entire package with all the perks of paying players at a huge discount.

Its the principle of the matter, if the new counts receive access, then the KS counts should receive access as well.

Does this mean that the fk Counts receive the EP that comes with the packages as well as the EP they receive from the tokens they collected as well? Talk about disproportional rewards.

1/20/2018 11:55:46 AM #10

Posted By Primus Dedumo at 04:34 AM - Sat Jan 20 2018

The 10k stands for. or at least we were told, stands for 10k IP. ITs a matter of principles and fairness. When the 10k forums were created, I said fine. Now people who did not pay the amount are getting access.

They received a count title, That should have been enough, but an entire package with all the perks of paying players at a huge discount.

Its the principle of the matter, if the new counts receive access, then the KS counts should receive access as well.

Does this mean that the fk Counts receive the EP that comes with the packages as well as the EP they receive from the tokens they collected as well? Talk about disproportional rewards.

They get everything that the package includes. Which means 1k access too. The KS pledge didnt have 10k access on it.

Originally 10k was made for brewmaster/new count pledge and up (meaning spend $900+) and gain access to XA. But there wasnt a large enough pool for the XA so they made it open to people also 10k influence

So in other words ~~ KS pledge doesnt have 10k access in their packages so they don't get 10k access.

Trust me, I dont really think that the fk pledges should have access either ~~ But theyre keeping their word on how the packages should be. And the package that the fk winners got was everything but the DE. So they get everything including the ep as well as the access. And I respect sbs for keeping their word on the matter on giving the pledges what theyre suppose to get.

1/20/2018 1:50:27 PM #11

1/20/2018 2:21:31 PM #12

I agree with Dleatherus. Can't really have one rule for one and another rule for the others. Either anyone with the Count title should have access, or it should be kept as it was with Courtier/Brewmaster+ having access.

Either way doesn't affect me, I'm just chipping in on what I think is most fair.

At the moment $500 counts are the last to pick their county, backed at the riskiest time, and now don't even have access to a forum that $120 counts do.

1/20/2018 3:04:07 PM #13

Totally understandable why this is going to upset people, the early access forum and 10k forum/q&as are the only things anyone has actually received for their contributions so far, to see people get access for less than you contributed must be frustrating.

Anyway I just assumed the 10k area was as pointless as the early access area. Everything seems to be on discord for free.

1/20/2018 3:17:09 PM #14

Honestly it doesn't matter who has 10k access, when there is another layer of access that only royals are in. Not like there is anything interesting being posted by SBS in there.

Within all that. I didn't expected free kingdom counts to gain access. Well for the ones that spent/given so little. I thought that would have been parts that were excluded.

At that rate may as well just open to everyone who spent $120.

1/20/2018 3:17:32 PM #15

I agree with Dleatherus. I can not help but feel somewhat cheated by you right now Caspian, and it is not a pleasant feeling.

Tried to shake it off... thinking it is no big deal... but somehow this is a big deal for me.

Would like to see Dleatherus solution B implemented.