COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
ERM..... I got banned from the official discord

Kay, I was just lingering around the CoE chat, chilling with the devs, then I start talking about how Kairos banned me (that's one story alright) and someone asked me that it isn't a good idea to talk about other kingdoms issues here (I'm fine with that, so I complied.) And 3 minutes later I get removed from the discord and I can't join back.

Please explain and or unban me?

• Proprietor • Programmer • Gamer • PsalmFirewall • NA-W • Friend Code: 62E37D •

1/19/2018 10:37:08 AM #1

The main problem here is that both CoE and Discord said in their Terms of Use : Terms of Service : "By using Soulbound Studio Services, You acknowledge and affirm You are at least 13 years of age." "By using or accessing the Discord application (the “App”) or the website located at https://discordapp.com (the "Site"), which are collectively referred to as the “Service,” you agree that you are 13 years of age or older"

Since you're twelve, they banned you from the official discord to avoid any problem with the platform.

1/19/2018 12:02:18 PM #2

Posted By Rinkuji at 02:37 AM - Fri Jan 19 2018

The main problem here is that both CoE and Discord said in their Terms of Use : Terms of Service : "By using Soulbound Studio Services, You acknowledge and affirm You are at least 13 years of age." "By using or accessing the Discord application (the “App”) or the website located at LINK REMOVED (the "Site"), which are collectively referred to as the “Service,” you agree that you are 13 years of age or older"

Since you're twelve, they banned you from the official discord to avoid any problem with the platform.

However, my legal guardian, who's email is managed by, agreed to let me use the 'platform'

The birthdate is my parents, and a legal Guardian (parents) signed up for me.

Is it not legal to use the service with an account that is managed by someone over 13?

• Proprietor • Programmer • Gamer • PsalmFirewall • NA-W • Friend Code: 62E37D •

1/19/2018 12:09:53 PM #3

I'm guessing it depends on the Country or State laws in which SbS operates. I'm afraid it looks like you may have to wait a year till you can jump on the official discord as SbS would just be following the rules layed out to them by Discord.

Alt text - can be left blank

1/19/2018 12:27:03 PM #4

As Rinkuji mentioned, Zeek, you are underaged and do not fit the requirements to be on Discord. As stated on in the Terms of Use:

"By using Soulbound Studio Services, You acknowledge and affirm You are at least 13 years of age. If You are over 13 years of age, but under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you live, You certify you have reviewed these Terms of Use with a parent or guardian and your parent or guardian also agrees to the Terms of Use on your behalf and takes full responsibility for your compliance with the same. You, or your parent or guardian, represent that You, or your parent or guardian, understand and agree to comply with the terms, conditions, and representations set forth in these Terms of Use."

You do not fit in the second requirement as well, once you are of age, I suggest re-reading the terms of use with your legal guardian(s).