COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
upgrading your pledge

Can i make my pledge better from being just a founder(this depends whether or not i'll buy it) can i increase it to a settler for just $80 if i already had a pledge to be a founder or would i have to play the the whole $185 for Settler?

Psycho Lord

1/9/2018 2:34:58 AM #1

Posted By Lord Psycho Dingo at

Can i make my pledge better from being just a founder(this depends whether or not i'll buy it) can i increase it to a settler for just $80 if i already had a pledge to be a founder or would i have to play the the whole $185 for Settler?

Yes, so when you go to the store, the green is what you would pay for upgrade, white is how much the original cost is. Hopefully this helps~

So for upgrade from Founder ($105) to settler ($185) the cost to upgrade would be the difference resulting in you paying = $80

1/10/2018 6:05:53 AM #2

Posted By VioletWinterborne at 5:34 PM - Mon Jan 08 2018

Posted By Lord Psycho Dingo at

Yes, so when you go to the store, the green is what you would pay for upgrade, white is how much the original cost is. Hopefully this helps~

So for upgrade from Founder ($105) to settler ($185) the cost to upgrade would be the difference resulting in you paying = $80

thank you that helps a lot

Psycho Lord