COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Support portal?

I received an email aying that SBS had set up a support portal account for me, but did not say why. Is it related to something I need to do to receive the Courtier package I won?

What do I need to do, or request on the portal to move forward, or do I need to do anything at this point?

1/5/2018 11:17:10 PM #1

Posted By Torawin Jonham at

I received an email aying that SBS had set up a support portal account for me, but did not say why. Is it related to something I need to do to receive the Courtier package I won?

What do I need to do, or request on the portal to move forward, or do I need to do anything at this point?

I would suggest messaging serp on discord to make this easier for you, if you dont wish to do that it would be best to email the support which is [email protected]

1/8/2018 8:41:56 PM #2

We have a support portal that handles incoming emails to contact@ and support@.

It creates a ticket for each new email so we can be assured none get lost.

The email you are referring to is from our Support system. It is not required to create an account there to use the system, email works just fine. It is optional, as currently it is not tied to your CoE account, but it will be one day.

Thanks for your inquiry, have a great day.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

1/8/2018 10:43:25 PM #3

I'm in the same position as the op, is more required from us or is the matter settled?

Friend code: FF2B6D
1/8/2018 11:35:12 PM #4

Posted By Athad at 3:43 PM - Mon Jan 08 2018

I'm in the same position as the op, is more required from us or is the matter settled?

The Portal -from reading what serp said- is more like a... Stairway? I guess you could say right now. So its optional to take the stairs. But the elevator is available ~ in the future the portal might upgrade to an elevator.

So the portal is just kind of there right now, replying via email works just fine and is all you need. The support portal is just a "ticket" "folder" you could say, so making a ticket there is like sending in an email. (Just another form of contact atm)

Ive prolly lost you guys so ~ replying to the email is fine you dont need to do anything extra ~ from what I read of serps comment

1/9/2018 12:01:22 AM #5

Thank you

Friend code: FF2B6D