COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Seeing the tokens of others

Is there some way to see the token counts of others? I'm trying to promote a candidate for the Free Kingdom and would like to set up a program where people agree to send a token for every token the candidate has already received.

I already posted about my candidate in The Once and Future Queen

Is there a list somewhere or a way to find out how many tokens someone has received?

(Edited: Oh, I learned how to make links!)

12/25/2017 8:32:39 PM #1

No, they are intentionally holding that specific info to themselves, for the moment anyway

12/25/2017 11:29:43 PM #2

Thank you Nightfinger for your response. Hmm.. I wonder if there's another way to do what I'm thinking.

12/26/2017 12:24:08 AM #3

I think you may have to have the person you are promoting as monarch be in contact with the person willing to double their tokens.

12/26/2017 3:34:14 AM #4

Hi Selune.

No such list exists, you'd need to contact each of those involved in the event (as candidates) and get their count from them. Then you'd have to determine if they are telling the truth or not. Of course, this is all by design and there are certain fun and exciting elements to this event that wouldn't exist if the numbers were visible.

Thanks for your participation, but as this is not a technical support question, I'm going to go ahead and close out this thread.

You may have better luck posting this in the Luna General forum, or Luna Domains. Also, you can ask around in the official Discord

Happy Holidays!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."