COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Not receiving newsletters or surveys

This is a somewhat small error because Serpentius sent me the link to a page that shows the archive of newsletters that have gone out, but I am not receiving any e-mail from Chronicles of Elyria.

I became a member on 11/25/2017 and it appears 3 communications have gone out since then, but I haven't received anything in my inbox. I also checked my spam folder and didn't see anything there.

I checked my profile and confirmed I have the correct address listed. The only thing I can guess is that my e-mail address didn't make it onto the mailing list.

Thanks!

[]

12/11/2017 7:26:38 PM #1

Hi Fady,

Thanks for contacting us. The 3 communications that went out recently were surveys sent to a specific subset of our community, and some Kickstarter updates.

If you weren't a KS backer, you'd not be notified of these, and likewise, if you weren't in the subset of users we recently emailed as part of a survey, you wouldn't have received those either.

So in the end, you are registered, but none of the recent communications were intended for you.

Is there something specific you know you missed that you feel you should have received?

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

12/11/2017 9:31:09 PM #2

Nope! I heard the surveys went out and wasn't sure if they were supposed to go out to everyone. Consider this post answered and locked! :)

[]