COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Looking for Druids

So I am interested in playing a druid type character in CoE and would love to find or establish and organization of other druids that will maintain some presence though out all the various territories. The exact structure of the organization I see as being pretty flexible right now it could be something with a defined and consistent hierarchy or it could be an alliance between multiple small groups or chapters.

Either way right now I am really just looking for other players who are going to be playing on NA-W and are looking to play characters focused around nature. Whether you want to focus on a specific nature related skill like taming or herbalism, or you simply interested in preserving natural resources and aiding in conservation efforts to maintain balanced ecosystems.

Additionally if you are a count, duke, or monarch who would wish to support a Druidic organization in your lands it would be great to hear from you as well. I would ideally like to maintain some land in most if not all the various kingdoms and biomes as a kind of nature preserve as well as lodging for druids along with their pets and guests. Of course I'd expect to arrange some sort of payment for use of the land whether that be trading rare animals, scouting info, survival training, or any number of other services the druids may provide. Keep in mind though that the druids as a whole would prefer to remain as neutral and avoid unnecessary political entanglements when ever possible.

With all that said please feel free to chime in on anything that would seem relavent here whether that it is the type of character you plan on playing or your views on a druidic circle and how you feel it should be ran and organized or if you simply want to say hi and show some support for druids in your area.

2/23/2018 5:33:51 AM #16

Well... I do plan on playing quite close to nature.... living mostly off of the wilds, helping to keep balance within the ecosystem and learning as much as i can about the flora and fauna. If our paths cross ill be sure to pass any knowledge I have along to help your cause.

“There is a pleasure in the pathless woods, There is a rapture on the lonely shore, There is society, where none intrudes, By the deep Sea, and music in its roar: I love not Man the less, but Nature more."

3/20/2018 11:00:41 PM #17

I don't think a druid guild would be able to be made, but rather a druid organization/association. Guilds are going to be for professions/skills.

Is an association/organization already in the making?

Kypiq proprietor - Weaver/Tailor/Designer - Broad Leaf Forest

3/20/2018 11:12:10 PM #18

With the nature focus, you might find Faedin religions ideal. Refer to this nice new thread on the subject:

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/24448/verdes-in-depth-look-into-faedinism-part-1

4/2/2018 12:45:17 PM #19

This sounds perfect for me! I plan to be a "witch of the wilds" of sorts, depending on what the game allows. At the very least, a healer in whatever capacity I can be.

NA-W | Kingdom of Ashland | Warden Initiate

4/17/2018 3:35:29 PM #20

I would love to be a druid type character - reading the stars and living on the edge of the To'reshian Wetlands. Hopefully I will meet you all in game one day!

6/2/2018 3:31:51 AM #21

I'd be all for joining a Druidic community. I main Druids in all my D&D circles, and have always felt a connection with the archtype.

7/10/2018 1:49:42 PM #22

Posted By TheGameCatcher at 8:31 PM - Fri Jun 01 2018

I'd be all for joining a Druidic community. I main Druids in all my D&D circles, and have always felt a connection with the archtype.

My main is usually a familiar bonded wizard, but that is usually what the group encourages. I love druids but I usually get pushed away from playing one by the party. I got to build one and rather enjoyed them, they accomplished some pretty epic things thanks to the combination of the druids communion with the creatures of the wilds and a language that let me talk to one of the predatory plants since it's bio said it knew that language. The character talked it into living in the dry moat of our player build fort and helping defend us, this gave the dm such a head ache cause he couldn't figure out how to dislodge us from the town we fortified.

Being normal is vastly overrated!

8/11/2018 4:11:38 AM #23

I was also very interested in playing a Druid Archetype. If we are dosing our fantasy with reality: please reference Brittania on Amazon Prime Originals - a series thick with inspiration for character creation.

I hope there is a way to make that kind of more tribal, less civilized, superpower in this game. I'd love to see the Naturists go up against (and beat down) usurpers from Civilizations.

8/15/2018 11:54:20 PM #24

I was planning to be an adventurer with a focus on animal taming and self sufficiency so this seems right up my alley. I'd love to join in if you have the space for one more weirdo.

4/13/2019 2:52:33 AM #25

Hey OP, came across your post randomly but seems we have a lot In common. I have something set up in my county on the EU server

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/24737/the-town-of-lundr-aka-the-grove

Did the Town based off the guild which started everything

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/25852/EUTryggr-Druids-of-Faedin

4/14/2019 3:49:40 AM #26

I wonder if there are any RL Druids playing: OBOD or AOD? Now that would be a fun group! Now I am definitely going to plant a grove complete with beekeeping.