COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
[Sticky] Elyria at War: The Collected Edition

Foreword:

Now I was asked to compile this edition basically for ease of access.

I started Elyria at War just as an experiment back when the Kypiq write up came out. At the time there was a lot of discussion about the combat potential of the Kypiq, how they could fight, when they would fight. So it started off as an idea, a single simple idea. Can I turn the Kypiq badass?

It turned into another dilemma, or rather a question, a challenge; Can I make all of the tribes relatable?

Well that idea blossomed and bloomed into Elyria at War.

It proved a challenge I must say, not because I had problems relating to the tribes, but rather finding stories to do them justice as well as keeping things firm yet vague so they aren't specific to a single server or kingdom.

I do hope I did them justice in some measure.

I will of course be coming back to these as we get new information on the missing 4 tribes as well as perhaps other future tribes we've never heard about.

So here they are, for your reading entertainment:

Part 1: The Kypiq

Part 2: The Brudvir

Part 3: The Janoa

Part 4: The Neran

Part 5: The Waerd

Part 6: The To'Resk

Part 7: The Hrothi

Part 8: The Dras

12/1/2017 11:10:19 PM #1

This are my favorite and thanks for compiling them all in one place. To all our community members who like to read well written lore related fan fiction stories this is a must read .

12/3/2017 12:47:45 AM #2

For anyone with a love for stories. Please read these.

Scy' stories deal with people.

Very relatable people that all have their own struggles, losses and victories.

They are distinctly not a wordbuilding write up. These are stories that dig into each tribes peculiarities by way of the character

It tells us about their culture, their virtues, their vices and their religion in a way that gives live to otherwise limited information.

12/19/2017 5:39:13 AM #3

Well I have to say after spending the last few hours reading this I'm both awed and inspired. Has anyone asked you to help write the lore? They should.

Nos Non Luxuria Pacis.

1/1/2018 3:14:22 PM #4

Thank you for that sincere compliment. No, no one has asked me to help write the lore. :D

1/10/2018 7:40:46 PM #5

Can't wait for the remaining tribes to get their parts too.

3/21/2018 9:18:41 PM #6

Awesome read! I can't wait for this!

8/31/2018 12:12:05 PM #7

I can only concur. Great writing! Thanks for your insight into the tribes.

9/29/2019 2:15:11 PM #8

I found out about these yesterday from Discord. Huge fan of what i've read so far. This isn't just fanfic, its quality writing. My only regret is that it isn't longer ;)

9/29/2019 9:32:36 PM #9

Thank you to everyone who reads and enjoys them! That's why I wrote them. xD

1/2/2020 10:15:35 PM #10

These are amazing and I enjoyed reading. Thanks for writing them. :)

1/3/2020 10:55:57 PM #11

Commenting so I can come back to this. I peeked at it while at work, and I'm very intrigued. I'll definitely be back to finish.