COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Broken Store

The Store is broken. I choose the $125 pledge on layaway for $25 entered my address and name then clicked checkout. Confirmation popped up and I clicked confirm and the pop up closed and nothing happened. Its kinda hard to pledge if the store isn't working properly. I also would have waited till the end of November when I have more money but it says the prices will go up in 5 days or so. Why raise prices for the pledges? Seems greedy to me. I'll try it again later but if its not fixed before the price goes up then I'll have to rethink if I want to pledge or not. I have a really good feeling that this game is going to be awesome.

Games in Development Lead for the Old Timer's Guild, CoE Chapter
"Laid back, not so serious, no drama. All about the fun!" The Old Timer's Guild

11/3/2017 5:00:28 AM #1

OK it worked in IE, (I feel dirty using it). About the layaway when do I have to pay the rest. November 30th or December 1st would be best for me. I'm on government disability so I only get money at the end of each month.

Games in Development Lead for the Old Timer's Guild, CoE Chapter
"Laid back, not so serious, no drama. All about the fun!" The Old Timer's Guild

11/3/2017 5:12:41 AM #2

Layaway must be paid in full by May 2018, so I would just assume that you must have it all paid before May 1st, 2018.

11/3/2017 6:20:16 AM #3

Kukos is correct. Even though the nobility packages are being removed in Nov. 30th the time to pay for them or any other layaway is until May