COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
[Sticky] NA-W Kingdom/Duchy Information & Welcome
They are in alphabetical order as to not push one kingdom over another.

Hey so there has been a lot of questions about the different kingdoms on this server with their posts so since it's only 5 kingdoms I thought it would help to put a post out with some of the information for them so that people who are looking aren't too overwhelmed looking through all the posts in the domains forum. So here we go!

Some duchies don't have a forum post as of yet, as they add them I will update this post.

NA-W CoE Discord(Clicky)

Queen Ieana, King Consort Balthazar Kallar Matrim the Master of Coin, and Ariela Avendale as Head Diplomat/Emissary.

"The might of any kingdom isn’t measured in words; it is actions that forge it’s legacy. It’s easy to dream of an achievement, but in the Kingdom of Aranor we strive for it. Built on merit and dedication, success awaits those who aim for it. Overseen by the watchful eye of the Queen, Ieana Kallar, there’s a bit of something for everyone; if you have the ambition to take it." - Anonymous Aranolt.

Kingdom Discord(clicky)

Duchies: Royal Duchy of Maloria || Duchy of Evermist || Duchy of Dawnmire || Duchy of Ravencrest || Duchy of Nareveth || Duchy of Luxspring || Duchy of Wìlðër'Rhûn || Duchy of Krovahal || Duchy of Mid-Taiga || Duchy of Thrymr || Duchy of Reynir || Duchy of Polgotnorn ||

King Sev & Queen Kaloki

The Ducal Council consists of: Duke Polite, Duchess Silvia, Duke Filip Alexander, Duke Artorius. “Initially formed as a coalition of likeminded duchies, the Kingdom of Ashland emerged under the leadership of Sev Kimura to advance the interests of her people and ensure their security. Influenced still by its coalition past, Ashland consists of many vibrant Duchies boasting their own culture, governmental structure, and focuses; steadfastly proud of the bonds that make them stronger together.” - Anonymous Ashlander

Kingdom Discord(clicky)

Duchies: Royal Duchy of Ignis || Royal Duchy of Kathandriel || Duchy of Sanctaphandri || Duchy of Le Clair || Duchy of Cereus || Duchy of Tyritarnor || Duchy of Tyrisarnor || Duchy of Ardolenor || Duchy of Tyrifornor ||

Queen Rowena Darkholm

The Ducal Council consists of: King Erdrick Darkholm, Scepter Anivar Darkholm, ArchDuchess Anarya Tiarell, Archduke Aubin Raine, Archduke Driscoll Deathwalker, Archduchess Ilhar Kal’daka, Archduchess Kara ZorEL, Archduke Martyr, Archduke Tavadon, Archduchess Tenslea Darkholm.

“We are the Blood of Elyria, the life-giving essence that makes our Kingdom beat with fury unlike any the gods have ever seen. The world turned their back on us, but Darkness embraced us all. In our hearts we saw the truth, knights and peasants, courtiers and thieves, assassins and merchants, we are who we are, and we need not hide from the self-righteous judgement of the light…for Darkness was, Darkness is, and in the end, only Darkness will be…” - Queen Rowena Darkholm

Kingdom Discord(clicky)

Duchies: Royal Archduchy of Darkholm || Archduchy of Bloodheim || Archduchy Featherfell || Archduchy of Olath Valm || Duchy of Palus Reach || Archduchy of Drakeolm || Duchy of Duskholm || Duchy of Baxteria

King Stephen Balaur

“Open to Elyrians of all faiths, tribes, and backgrounds the Kingdom of Riftwood boasts a diverse body of citizens with duchies devoted to matters of trade, research, the military, and more. Ruled by King Einar with the assistance of the Council of Corvus composing the Dukes of the realm, Chancellors, and military leaders.” - Anonymous Riftwoodian

Kingdom Discord(clicky)

Duchies: Duchy of Estelascî || Duchy of Dréshurí || Duchy of Dresuri || Duchy of Atravana || Duchy of Osauria || Duchy of Calranrian || Duchy of Zai' Valon || Duchy of Stormvale || Duchy of Ksana || Duchy of Ravenwood

King Archibold I von Rothe

Abelion von Rothe as Lord Commander and Mourchaux as the Guardian.

Ruled by his Royal Majesty, King Archibold I von Rothe the Kingdom of Tyria is called home by a people who enjoy the freedom to explore whatever skills or trades they find most appealing to them. Aiming to stay as close to the game mechanics as reasonably possible to make the Kingdom's culture easy to puck up and enjoy Tyria will have a medieval European flavor with light fantasy elements with inspiration specifically drawn from the historical Holy Roman Empire. (Not a quote, a blurb by me from their forum post)

Kingdom Discord(clicky)

Duchies: Royal Duchy of Rothenburg || Duchy of Aquitania || Duchy of Vesait || Duchy of Thorne || Duchy of Ki'Est || Duchy of An'ayr || Duchy of Highevra || Duchy of Midomura || Duchy of Omukama ||

King Matthias I Kruger as Kingdom Representative.

“Organized in the Roman style emphasizing the importance of citizens acting as role models in society, the Kingdom of Valyria believes in the importance of all members of the emphasizing they be treated with respect and expected to render respect in return.” - Anonymous Valyrian.

Valyrian Embassy Discord: Clicky

Kingdom Recruitment Thread: Link Coming Soon

Duchies: Royal Duchy of Valence || Duchy of Ashira || Duchy of Prismatia || Duchy of Wessæxna || Duchy of Calador || Duchy of The Amberlands || Duchy of The Haverlands || Duchy of Larentia || Duchy of Ashside

10/8/2018 6:42:54 PM #1

Question I could not help but notice that for the Kingdom of Valyria, if you click the lnks for Ashira and Calador, they both state that they are NA-E....... Is Valyria a NA-E or NA-W server kingdom?

10/8/2018 7:10:42 PM #2

It is possible they haven't updated their duchy information as those duchies were recently east and have since moved West to the Kingdom of Valyria

Kingdom of Valyria is a Na-West Kingdom.

10/10/2018 6:07:19 AM #3

Ah yes I am apart of the Duchy of Wessex. And we are a large community that are apart of the kingdom of Valyria. After talking to his grace Duke Manus dei and the high ranking members of wessex I have learned alot on our standing and how all the missing information is actually already made but still being finalized hopefully it will be made public within the near future.

Thank you for the response. Sincerely, Shadian Silvaneste

11/21/2018 10:11:08 PM #4

Do we have Kingdom numbers that coordinate with the map? For example: Who is in Kingdom 2?

11/21/2018 10:20:50 PM #5

Not until after Domain and Settlement Selection, Mcurtis

11/21/2018 10:29:05 PM #6

Ahh, yes that makes sense. I got ahead of myself here and thank you for the information.

4/10/2019 5:23:06 PM #7

Posted By Nythic at 2:42 PM - Mon Oct 08 2018

Question I could not help but notice that for the Kingdom of Valyria, if you click the lnks for Ashira and Calador, they both state that they are NA-E....... Is Valyria a NA-E or NA-W server kingdom? Its NA-E

4/10/2019 5:30:06 PM #8

Posted By echenley02 at 10:23 AM - Wed Apr 10 2019

Posted By Nythic at 2:42 PM - Mon Oct 08 2018

Question I could not help but notice that for the Kingdom of Valyria, if you click the lnks for Ashira and Calador, they both state that they are NA-E....... Is Valyria a NA-E or NA-W server kingdom? Its NA-E

Valyria used to be NA-E, but moved West ages since.

So Valyria resides on Angelica.

Those two Duchies are still east and part of Kairos in the links; prolly old info.

Emery's curated list has them as West and shows them as 'server lock confirmed': Link

Imgur

4/10/2019 6:13:47 PM #9

I just update what I’m told. Big update coming soon for DSS <3

4/10/2019 10:28:31 PM #10

Posted By Xarkfleur at 10:30 AM - Wed Apr 10 2019

Emery's curated list has them as West and shows them as 'server lock confirmed': Link

This looks like an extremely useful spreadsheet. Thanks for sharing it!

The Brudvir Countess Mysi Karuna, of Wainswey County is devoted to woodworking and trading in Elyria. Settled in the interior of Ravencrest Duchy in Aranor, NA-W. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/611425821038477312/624003537826742282/Wainswey_County-banner-3.png

5/12/2019 7:27:52 AM #11

Updated ♥

6/7/2019 1:20:36 AM #12

Riftwood pride here :D but i was thinking their would be 6 kingdoms did it change or was it always just 5?

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/23614/riftwoods-new-website-and-forum-page

6/7/2019 4:22:14 AM #13

There’s 6 there!

1/14/2020 4:14:27 AM #14

updated~! If anyone has any links for the duchies let me know (: I only updated the kingdom duchies to reflect the map