Settlement: Fort Swooping Eagle

COUNTY: Loc'Mir

DUCHY: Duchy of Kathandriel

KINGDOM: Kingdom of Ashland

FOCUS: Heavy Focus on Food Production and Home of The Apollonian Guard

Baron: Cozicus of House Kinyon

"It's What We Do"

Purpose

Apollonia is an International border Fort. The purpose of this is to be in the perfect position to provide valuable intelligence about said border as well as quick response to any dangers that present themselves. On top of this we will strive to produce enough food to not only feed ourselves but also to stockpile and trade. We are RP and non RP, there will be no pressure.

What We Need

We need fighters who want to be soldiers and soldiers who want to be warriors. We need explorers and adventurers brave enough to locate possible enemies and...monsters lurking in Loc Mir. We need farmers to help make sure we always have enough food for our people. Other categories are listed below, if you think you are a good fit for Apollonia but don't see a job you want then send me a message.

Innkeeper

Hunters

Builders

Archers

Settlement Day to Day

As stated above we will be focusing on producing food just as much as we focus on our military endeavors.

We are located near a large river and as such find ourselves in need of a small Navy. This Navy will be in charge of controlling our side of the river as well as protecting our fishing enterprise and any trade that may go between our kingdoms.

Construction will be a large industry in my settlement due to the need for Outposts. Most of these will need to be constructed and will absolutely need to be maintained. i imagine a construction crew will be doing a never ending circle within my lands.

Trade is vital to any settlment and as such I will do my best to Foster positive trade relationships. Thus far we will have one trade post within our walls from the E'larial Trading Company and we will have a supply route established with Baron Ranulf's Trade Company

Garrison-THE APOLLONIAN GUARD

First and foremost this is a Fort and a division of The Ducal Dragoons. We will strive to be a professional and lethal fighting force. Once cavalry combat is added to COE we will train the following cavalry unit types.

Medium Melee Cavalry

The Apollonian Guard is dedicated to the patrol and defense of the Duchy's/Kingdoms borders. We strive to be a very well trained military Division focusing on scouting, patrolling and quick response.

INFANTRY DIVISION

The Apollonian Guard will begin with a Mounted Infantry Division. This Infantry Division will be focused primarily on the defense of our County/Duchy and Kingdom. These Units will be trained in Spear and Shield Combat, Sword and Shield Combat and throwing Javelins. We will train together in order to fight well together so we can win together.

Heavy Spear and Shield Infantry

Captains will be needed

Let it be known that I do not expect everyone of us to be pro fighters, I don't care if you have zero fighting experience in or out of game. What I care about is your character. Ask yourself this...

Are you willing to train?

Are you willing to try?

Are you willing to fight?

Are you willing to stay instead of run?

Are you willing to fail?

If the answer is yes then let me know because I would like nothing more than to fight shoulder to shoulder with you...win or lose, live or die.

What we offer here is a place to be productive, to hone your skills and to have a front row seat to the creation of this world.

If you want to watch history unfold on your doorstep then join us!

10/18/2017 1:38:40 AM #1

11/16/2017 3:52:09 AM #2

looks good man

11/26/2017 3:33:52 PM #3

Great Job Coz!

I know that you and I will do great things together!!

12/1/2017 3:17:47 PM #4

Posted By Lord_Kolvan at 07:33 AM - Sun Nov 26 2017

Great Job Coz!

I know that you and I will do great things together!!

It's What We Do!

3/8/2018 10:26:22 PM #5

Well written! I look forward to reading more about the Apollonian Guard. ^^

3/15/2018 5:42:42 PM #6

Posted By Count_Crowley at 2:26 PM - Thu Mar 08 2018

Well written! I look forward to reading more about the Apollonian Guard. ^^

One can only hope we do something worthy enough for you to read about some day.

3/17/2018 1:34:43 PM #7

I like your additions to your Military force, well done sir...well done indeed!

3/21/2018 2:47:18 PM #8

Posted By Lord_Kolvan at 06:34 AM - Sat Mar 17 2018

I like your additions to your Military force, well done sir...well done indeed!

Blessings upon your Household

4/16/2018 4:27:07 PM #9

Your settlement looks intriguing! I see that you have a Military Division as well as a settlement, that's awesome. I hope to hear from you soon.

11/15/2018 4:52:34 PM #10

Hmm I may have to go us west now and claim what is rightfully mine.

Vornair/ Somerset /// Guild Leader Apollo

12/19/2018 5:34:19 AM #11

Nice additions Coz, keep up the great work!

2/5/2019 5:00:07 PM #12

Posted By Spongehunter at 08:52 AM - Thu Nov 15 2018

Hmm I may have to go us west now and claim what is rightfully mine.

Or...OR I go East and Claim what is rightfully MINE ;)

Or join us and build a temple to the Gods!

5/5/2019 2:59:39 PM #13

bump broda bump

8/24/2019 5:22:57 PM #14

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

appreciated