COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA ORGANIZATIONS
Freya's Battle Companions

(NA-W) Freya's battle companions

Headquarters: Falkenskiold, in the county of Veikryss, Drakeolm Duchy, Kingdom of Blackheart

Freya's Battle Companions, based in Falkenskiold, is a 2 part operation. One side is the breeding of specialty animals for accomanyment into battle or dangerous areas. These creatures will include War Trison, War Hounds, and Battle Cats. The other side is the breeding of all other animal species found in Elyria, to prevent extinction of some, and to feed people with others.

FBC is currently recruiting anyone interested in assisting with the maintenance of the animal population, feeding people, and providing mounts and companions to our warriors/travelers. Our goal is to tame, breed and (if applicable) train every species of animal in Elyria so that future generations may continue to enjoy the same creatures we do. And so we can eat, because that's super important, too. For more information, please contact Ylva#5581 or join our discord.

“You don’t just give up. You don’t just let things happen. You make a stand! You say no! You have the guts to do what’s right, even when everyone else just runs away.”-Rose Tyler Friend Code B72707

9/16/2017 3:24:30 PM #1

Quality post ylva!

9/16/2017 3:38:48 PM #2

Well done Ylva! Taking pre-orders yet?

9/16/2017 5:30:36 PM #3

Gj Ylva! Looking forward to seeing your battle companions in action.

4/20/2019 6:46:02 AM #4

Thanks Cal! Can't wait to start breeding and training!

“You don’t just give up. You don’t just let things happen. You make a stand! You say no! You have the guts to do what’s right, even when everyone else just runs away.”-Rose Tyler Friend Code B72707

4/20/2019 3:29:15 PM #5

I like the sign art, really sells the idea of your group. I think mounts and other creatures are going to play a major role in warfare, and in most everything else!

4/29/2019 10:44:53 PM #6

Ylva’s the absolute best. If you’ve got any interest in breeding animals I totally recommend you check out her operation. 10/10 one of the best people in the community.

5/1/2019 1:26:06 AM #7

Definitely coming to you for my mounts. Can't wait to see all the animals from you Ylva!

5/13/2019 3:33:44 AM #8

I'd like to formally welcome JumpyKangaroo (sorry don't know your proper forum name, just your Discord name) to the Battle Companions family!!! Ylva really is great and I believe you and anyone else that has an interest in working with breeding animals in game couldn't pick a better place to call home than Falkenskiold and the FBC family.

5/14/2019 3:56:57 PM #9

I know where I'm going to get my mounts

9/22/2019 4:39:01 PM #10

Cannot wait to play Chronicles of Elyria! An amazing team to work with in Drakeolm!

One of HB's own! Thankyou for your help, you've been an absolute blessing :)