COMMUNITY - FORUMS - OCEANUS DOMAINS
[APAC] Sommerhalle (Barony)

Sommerhalle is currently looking for citizens!

Situated in the Yamashiro Province, in the Kingdom of Lor Voskara, Sommerhalle aims to be a Barony of multiculturalism, renowned for its cavalry. Our motto is “We are as the Thunder.”

Sommerhalle is a welcoming community that seeks to bring its people together in a spirit of camaraderie. While we are a light-RP community, we welcome roleplayers and non-roleplayers alike.

Sommerhalle's secondary focus is on the crafting and production required to support the creation of highly skilled cavalry. That means farmers to keep us fed, miners and craftsmen to produce armour, weapons and tools, woodcutters and builders to maintain and expand fortifications and other buildings, a tavern keeper to keep our spirits high, and of course, soldiers. These are just examples, of course, and are not to dissuade others from joining.

Hopefully, with your help, we can turn Sommerhalle into a barony to be respected and feared. Let our foes hear the thunder and tremble at the thought of Sommerhallean cavalry!

If you are exploring the barony, or are a travelling merchant, you can rest assured that you will remain unharrassed within the borders of Sommerhalle, provided your intentions are without malice.

If you are interested in joining Sommerhalle, feel free to message me, or come find me in the Lor Voskara Discord!

Lor Voskara as a whole is a bubbling community full of friendly, helpful people. For more information on the kingdom, please click here for Lor Voskara's forum post and here for Lor Voskara's website.

Friend Code: 2B5C19

7/15/2017 5:39:44 PM #1

Welcome to LV Alva. I like the post. I'll have to make sure to stop by that tavern and hear the thunderous roar of the settlers within your lands.

7/23/2017 11:51:31 PM #2

Welcome to Lor Voskara and Yamashiro Province Alva. Bring on the THUNDER!!

7/29/2017 9:58:55 AM #3

Great post Alva! Looking forward to see what kind of community your great Barony will bring! (=

Friend code: B29DD8

7/29/2017 10:00:13 AM #4

Welcome to Lor Voskara Alva, I look forward to seeing you in game and building Sommerhalle to a strong Barony.

11/29/2018 10:24:07 AM #5

Although we are now located in the duchy of Acheron of Lor Voskara, Sommerhalle is still looking for citizens!

If you are interested in what we have to offer, please feel free to DM me, or join our discord here!

Friend Code: 2B5C19