COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Recruiters: Ask and ye shall receive!

Good day Elyrians!

Since the Kickstarter the forum community has grown at a remarkable rate and with such significant numbers comes a significant amount of individuals and groups with visions of great guilds, powerful organisations, strong noble houses, and kingdoms shaped in your values and principles. Our poor ‘Guild Recruitment’ forum has taken the brunt of this creativity all this while, and it is time to bring in the reinforcements!

Beginning today, the forums will be updated to have twelve new server-based forums dedicated to general server discussion, organisation recruitment, and domain recruitment for each geographical region (NA-W, NA-E, EU, APAC). For now as a temporary measure, these will simply be added as twelve new forum sections. Sometime in the future they will be re-organised into their own region-based parent forums, with the general discussion, domain, and organisational recruitment forums within.

Once the twelve new forums go live in an update this evening, the ‘Guild Recruitment’ forum will be locked. The moderator team will go through and manually move every recruitment post into their respective new forum. Please have patience as we undertake this process and refrain from creating clones of existing recruitment threads. Once the Guild Recruitment thread is empty it will be archived, and if you feel a post has been assigned to the wrong forum you can contact a member of the moderator team and they’ll look into moving it for you. Moving onwards, as the community grows, more forum sections may be broken down into necessary forums as required.

Please enjoy these new forums, I know it’s been something a lot of people have wanted for a while now, and we’ll be as hasty as we can in reassigning all existing recruitment posts. Any and all feedback is welcome, the more we get the better we can tailor the forums to suit the community’s needs!

Thank you,

Barghest, Serpentius, and the Moderator Team

5/26/2017 8:01:51 PM #1

Fan-f-a-r-k-i-n-g-tastic. :D

5/26/2017 8:02:28 PM #2

Yus! Yus! Yus! YUUUUUUUUSSS!!! Thank you SBS!

5/26/2017 8:10:59 PM #3

Great news, thank you! Good luck to the people who're moving all the topics, there are quite a few.

5/26/2017 8:13:28 PM #4

To be honest, it's a bit irritating, further encouraging people to chose an NA server before they chose a town/county/duchy. Like it doesn't matter that much between the 2, especially if you live in the Midwest, but people will be stubborn.

5/26/2017 8:16:55 PM #5

Excellent news! I am very excited about this.

Thank you very much for listening to our cries of help. ;)

5/26/2017 8:34:40 PM #6

Just and fyi my guild post says [NA][EU] but we will be going NA-East If you could change the name to [NA-E] Gravelords would be great ty ;)

I'll be back when I see mechanics

5/26/2017 8:38:58 PM #7

This is fantastic news <3

FC:D42D39

5/26/2017 8:45:05 PM #8

This, this is amazing! Finally, people will be actually able to find guild/organisations more relevant to them :D Great news!

5/26/2017 8:47:47 PM #9

REDACTED.

5/26/2017 8:52:58 PM #10

Now this is the week four present everyone wanted! (Edited to add an exclamation mark as this is excellant news)

Ok, flame me now!

5/26/2017 8:58:39 PM #11

Thank you so much to make this possible :D (and for your future work moving each thread!).

5/26/2017 9:01:57 PM #12

SBS, thank you so much!

The Esotericum

5/26/2017 9:20:02 PM #13

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Good times

5/26/2017 9:22:26 PM #14

Posted By Caspian at 10:47 PM - Fri May 26 2017

REDACTED.

= "v3 is on its way!"

Yaaaay! :D

5/26/2017 9:32:30 PM #15

I moved my post before I read this topic...I like the new topic title better, but having the topic moved might also be better, we'll see. Hopefully there is some way to merge the topics instead of deleting the new one outright.