COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Website release version 2.11.0

Fair tidings to you all, friends,

We made a small release today with a couple things to improve your online experience:

Bounties Collected

• HTML tags were accidentally showing up in Featured Posts headings
  • Access to Early and Exclusive Access forums was not being properly awarded at the sale prices. Now anyone with 3,500 Influence OR a package that lists access to that forum will get you into Early Access. Likewise, 10,000 Influence OR a package (AKA Courtier) that lists access to that forum as a reward will get you into Exclusive Access. All information inside Early Access and Exclusive Access are subject to NDA.

Quests Completed

• Token Contribution functionality was added in concert with the Token Contest we are kicking off this week. Stay tuned for the announcement of the contest!
  • Profile Picture and Signature moderation functionality has been upgraded. If a Moderator or Admin has to remove something inappropriate, there's 3 strikes and you're out. After the 3rd violation, an account will lose the privilege of having a Profile Picture or Signature, so keep it classy, friends! If you find something that you think may violate the polity, report the post and add a note that the image or signature is the problem.

For the glory of Elyria,

Vye

5/16/2017 8:03:16 PM #1

Awesome! Thank you for update!

5/16/2017 8:03:55 PM #2

Mmm. Tokens.

5/16/2017 8:04:59 PM #3

Ah yes.. It's soon time to be generous with tokens :)

5/16/2017 8:05:45 PM #4

Thanks for the update guys! Can't wait to see what week 4 brings!

5/16/2017 8:10:18 PM #5

Thanks Vye ;)

Where do I find the Token functionality?

I thought perhaps I didn't have one and overlooked it somehow, as they are listed for sale on the store again, so got some, but they are still listed for sale.. Have I purchased twice and cocked up? As a Count would I not be able to gift my brother if I'm feeling generous? I guess I should just ask Inept and Fraz gift him theirs? ;)

There may be a bug.

It looks like Exclusive Access isn't working either as it's now vanished since the update. In my case it's the 10,000 influence code that's not working.

5/16/2017 8:13:44 PM #6

I lost my 10k access here on the forums XD

5/16/2017 8:14:16 PM #7

Likewise.... Exclusive Access has dropped off my profile when it shouldn't have :(

5/16/2017 8:16:00 PM #8

Posted By MarchionessCheshire at 9:13 PM - Tue May 16 2017

Do you have a package that allows it, or are you just a 10k backer like us?

5/16/2017 8:17:09 PM #9

seeing a post from you vye is like tasting the sweet milk from the earth mothers teets, hail the goddess Vye

5/16/2017 8:17:33 PM #10

Posted By Oracle at 4:16 PM - Tue May 16 2017

Posted By MarchionessCheshire at 9:13 PM - Tue May 16 2017

Do you have a package that allows it, or are you just a 10k backer like us?

10k Backer. My package is just the old KS Count package :P

5/16/2017 8:20:26 PM #11

Posted By Oracle at 1:10 PM - Tue May 16 2017

Thanks Vye ;)

I thought perhaps I didn't have one and overlooked it somehow, as they are listed for sale on the store again, so got some, but they are still listed for sale.. Have I purchased twice and cocked up? As a Count would I not be able to gift my brother if I'm feeling generous? I guess I should just ask Inept and Fraz gift him theirs? ;)

There may be a bug.

It looks like Exclusive Access isn't working either as it's now vanished since the update. In my case it's the 10,000 influence code that's not working.

The Token stuff isn't accessible yet - we just released in preparation of that. We'll announce that soon!

We are investigating the forum access issue as well.

5/16/2017 8:22:58 PM #12

So the token thing, is this gonna be some kind of hunger games thing?

5/16/2017 8:24:30 PM #13

If it were, would that be good or bad?

5/16/2017 8:26:05 PM #14

Posted By Vye at 9:20 PM - Tue May 16 2017

Posted By Oracle at 1:10 PM - Tue May 16 2017

Thanks Vye ;)

There may be a bug.

The Token stuff isn't accessible yet - we just released in preparation of that. We'll announce that soon!

We are investigating the forum access issue as well.

Many thanks. I've added to seperate bug slots just in case you guys find that easier to manage ;)

5/16/2017 8:28:19 PM #15

Do not know if it's intended but i have been able to add 2 tokens of each type to my cart while i already have bought one of each a long time ago, i thought we were limited to one per account ?