COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
The Town of Evenhand

Neutral day to you all!

I am StoneCyfer and today I wish to welcome you all to visit my settlement, Evenhand.

As of the 25th of Aug, the town of Evenhand is now part of Clan Hammerbull, Drakeolm Duchy, Kingdom Blackheart.

Please go visit the forum post about our mighty clan here- https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/19986/naw-county-of-stenhus-clan-hammerbull

Evenhand is a place where all walks of life are welcomed from Royalty all the way down to beggars and scurvy dogs. Here in Evenhand we respect Neutrality in all things. Here all can come for a drink at the tavern, stay at the Inn, spend your hard earned coin at the shops and stalls and not have to worry about being bothered by anyone that you might not agree with. Here the Greatest goodly Lords of the land may sit and have a jovial time conversing with The Shadow Lord of the wastelands without any fear of reprisal.

We do not care if you are from a Kingdom that is at war with another as long as you follow the rules here.

We do not care if you have a bounty on your head, or if you are hunting said bounty. As long as you follow the rules.

Need a break from ransacking the local farmers? Come on over!

Need a place to "hide" from your Mayorly duties for a little bit? Pull up a bar stool!

Again, all are welcome here. The one caveat we have is that all peoples that come to this town are bound by the laws of Neutrality that were laid out before the first shovel even broke ground within these walls---

The will be no killing, robbing, burgling, rape, decleration of war, getting "miffed" due to an insult, hunting bounties or anything that can be determined by the town council to be even one iota left or right of true neutral in this settelment. The penaties are grave and will be doled out with no hesitation or quarter given.

The town of Evenhand will never choose sides in any conflict, no matter how "noble" or "just" the cause and their leaders may be. There is only one side that is acceptable to us, Neutrality.

The rulers of Evenhand will never hold prisioner or deliver an Elyerian for any person (no matter his place in the world) unless he breaks the rules stated here, even then, he will face our judgement first then he will be free to go. Whatever happens when they leave the walls is up to the Gods to decide.

No person may lead troops or soldiers of any kind within the town borders for reasons against the town rules. No, you cannot bring in a squad in because you say a fugitive is hiding out here. That sounds like a YOU problem, not an US problem.

The town of Evenhand is not in the buisness of making war with others. But, we may aid our friends and neighbors if the need arises.

If any person feels they have been wronged by someone in this town and you feel justice has not been brought down upon them, you may contact a city leader for a hearing at the next council meeting and you can plead your case at that time.

NOTE: The stated rules may change at any time and without warning. It is up to the individual to read and understand them if/when changes occur. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse and will not save you if/when you break them.

Magistrate of the City of Evenhand, where True Neutrality rules. Thane of Clan Hammerbull

2/22/2017 7:45:17 PM #1

Sounds like a good settelment. Nice one to live in or around.

2/22/2017 7:47:28 PM #2

redacted

Magistrate of the City of Evenhand, where True Neutrality rules. Thane of Clan Hammerbull

2/23/2017 6:31:28 PM #3

Did you decide on which duke/county it would be in Ashland

I am lookig for business partners and welcome any ideas

Discord: devislayer#9703

3/31/2017 5:53:59 AM #4

Neutral day all!

I have a quick update about the town of Evenhand. Plans are in the works to build a large meeting/confrence hall in town. This hall is meant for all to use for confidential meetings, adventuring party gatherings and the like. We (myself and the town council {TBD}) will also be offering arbitration services for most any dispute and review of contracts to ensure all parties demands are met in writing, for a small fee of course. These services are not limited to those in service to the Clan Hammerbull but all may come to partake in what we offer.

Thank you all for your time, more updates to come as they develop.

4/1/2017 10:33:03 PM #5

Thane Stonecyfer is a wonderful, intelligent, fair minded guy, and I totally recommend looking into his town for any and all interested in NA-W. I'd follow him, and fully expect his attention to detail and action without overbearing politics to lead him and his people into a Grand future.

4/2/2017 6:37:25 PM #6

Sweet, I might come hide out in Evenhand when I need to hide from my duties! So glad you decided to join us StonCyfer!

“You don’t just give up. You don’t just let things happen. You make a stand! You say no! You have the guts to do what’s right, even when everyone else just runs away.”-Rose Tyler Friend Code B72707

5/1/2017 9:20:18 PM #7

I can't wait to visit this town.

5/31/2017 6:32:30 AM #8

Neutral day to all!

New update---

Plans are now in the works to construct a "Grand Arena"! This arena will be host to as many competitions as the game allows. I would like to also host other things in this arena, perhaps of a thespian nature. I do not know if such a thing will be possible or even worth the time to set up, but Im gonna do it any way. This arena will be (hopefully) one of a number of linked arenas throught the clan where we will have "traveling" gladitorial combat and the like, should be fun.

12/23/2017 8:43:52 PM #9

Neutral day to all!

It has been some time since the last update about the town of Evenhand, alas, not much has changed. Plans are more formed as they were before but little can be done untill more about the game is in our hands in some form or another. Either way, confidence is high that all will be possible in the long run.

However you wish to spend this winter holiday, I wish you the most neutral time possible, or not, I have no strong feelings either way :)

4/21/2019 10:28:13 PM #10

Neutral day to all!

It is time now for a new quarterly update on the goings on here in Evenhand.

Once again, not much has changed. Truly, this post is more like a "bump" as I am sure there are still some folk in the lands that have not heard of this fine town. Any and all questions or input is welcome.

4/22/2019 9:36:59 PM #11

I'm equally as neutral to have you in our County. May neutrality be with you.

5/9/2019 11:50:04 PM #12

It never occurred to me just how serious you too the concept of neutrality . It is certainly an interesting concept. As a fellow Blood and Drake I will give you the highest praise allowed here: Is this the greatest settlement around? My gut says 'maybe.'

5/10/2019 7:11:01 PM #13

Looks great Dude!

Mayor of the City of Widow's Reach, Thane of Clan Hammerbull

5/12/2019 7:21:27 PM #14

Glad to have you Stone.

5/14/2019 3:16:51 AM #15

I'm excited to gamble and explore your town ;)