COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Talents vs The Lich

The talented are supposed to drive the story forward, if the lich is the center of the story. Talented people will surely be chosen to take him down. The question is will this be a momo e momo kind of thing or will the talented player have to have a group with him.

12/17/2015 9:21:12 PM #1

We dont really know. We dont know the kind of power liches will get and we dont really know how powerful a talent will make a character.

12/8/2018 6:30:21 PM #2

But we do however know about the talents. So here's a good question, what if a player who discovers they've got a talent, let's say animal speech, but this player becomes a lich, then wouldn't that be interesting?

(My friend code is 5D39A6)

12/8/2018 6:56:49 PM #3

I don't see litch as a talent i think through intense in game research one could find out how to become litch.But not a lot of people would learn to become one because of fear of perma death and starting over after your 3rd or 5 life with 0 points. Also if some one had a talent i don't think they would' team up with people out of fear. People don't just see some one reanimate some one or burn down something with magic. And become friends XD.

Brudvier power hail the pack

12/8/2018 6:57:40 PM #4

But you had a good concept and i understand your reason.

Brudvier power hail the pack

12/8/2018 7:29:13 PM #5

Dang, speaking of liches, way to necro this 3 year old thread Alex, along with others on the subject. You're already well on your way.

12/9/2018 8:27:06 AM #6

Since it's already necroed, I'll throw in my two cents. We know just a little more about talents than we do about liches in the game, which is zilch in the latter case and zilch plus an infinitesimal increment in the former case.

Anyway, necroing happens when boredom sets in.

12/10/2018 2:06:01 AM #7

lol, I just want to one day become a lich than becomes 2 other kings while ruling my own kingdom at the same time for the benefit of my own kingdom, although I'll eventually be found out but it'll be fun to be 3 kings at the same time all the while being a lich that's trying to conquer the world.

(My friend code is 5D39A6)

12/12/2018 2:05:26 PM #8

Posted By AlexGTheGamer at 7:06 PM - Sun Dec 09 2018

lol, I just want to one day become a lich than becomes 2 other kings while ruling my own kingdom at the same time for the benefit of my own kingdom, although I'll eventually be found out but it'll be fun to be 3 kings at the same time all the while being a lich that's trying to conquer the world.

I'm having a bit of deja vu..