COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
ElyriaRP - an RP Community Forum

ElyriaRP.com is a fan-forum dedicated to roleplay in Chronicles of Elyria. We welcome both new and experienced roleplayers alike to come join and post!

The roleplaying forum on this CoE site is great, but it can be a little hard to find certain stories or look for specific things like character stories, character profiles, journals, and so on! We hope to provide RPers with a place that can act as an organized hub where they can meet up with like minded players. We're not looking to take away posts from here though, so feel free to post your content in both spots!

Using enjin also helps drawing in new roleplay-minded players. Many RP sites of other games use enjin, including TESO and TSW, and those communities are often entwined with each other; seeing their friends posting about or in the game and participating in a community that's easy to click and join may generate some more interested players.

So feel free to join up and start posting!

We also have a discord.

8/30/2016 5:02:36 PM #1

I love this :D I was hoping that roleplayers would come together in this game.

8/30/2016 5:08:28 PM #2

Hi Gwyn!

Greeting from the German RP-Community at Elyria.de. waves

It nice to see that more and more roleplayers are getting organized.

We wish you the best for your endeavour to build a home for the english speaking RP-Community and hope that many people are to join.

Good luck! :)

8/30/2016 5:20:54 PM #3

Posted By Zunjin at 5:08 PM - Tue Aug 30 2016

Hi Gwyn!

Greeting from the German RP-Community at Elyria.de. waves

It nice to see that more and more roleplayers are getting organized.

We wish you the best for your endeavour to build a home for the english speaking RP-Community and hope that many people are to join.

Good luck! :)

Thanks! I made sure to link you guys in case we get any German-speaking RPers wandering in from other sites and wanting to know where they can find a German RP community. :)

8/30/2016 6:04:49 PM #4

Thanks for the forums Gwyn, very nice job. I am excited to see just how big our roleplay community really is. :)

8/31/2016 1:29:53 AM #5

Great to see RP communities forming already. All the best!

10/10/2016 6:03:25 AM #6

YES!! I was SOOOO hoping for one of these!! Thanks for sharing!

10/13/2016 5:32:55 AM #7

Thank you and nice job taking the initiative. Can't wait to see how the stories flow! :)

10/17/2016 12:01:18 PM #8

This is a good idea. I'm a member of the TESO-RP forum and its huge. I'd like to see this one grow as big or bigger!

10/17/2016 2:10:02 PM #9

Posted By Selique at 07:01 AM - Mon Oct 17 2016

This is a good idea. I'm a member of the TESO-RP forum and its huge. I'd like to see this one grow as big or bigger!

Let's just hope that ElyriaRP doesn't become as corrupt as TESO-RP became. I will never forget being threatened with banning because of disagreeing with a power hungry mod.

Countess of Tarnham

County Tarnham, Rhynelands Duchy, Vornair. Luna Server (NA-E)

10/18/2016 1:25:07 AM #10

Thanks for the comments guys, and glad to see things starting to getting posted!

And as far as your concerns, Moonlynx, I'm not big into power fantasies (I tend to RP lowborn and underpowered characters for a reason!), and am keeping the moderation of the site pretty neutral and hands-off unless absolutely needed.

I'm admittedly cranky, opinionated and niche about RP and what I like in RP, but anyone is free to wholly disagree with me and disagree with me often. The worst I'll respond with is a "WELL UR RP SUX TOO" but it won't ever have any moderation weight behind it.

I just wanted an RP site that was a bit easier to navigate and find RP-specific things in. The other admin is in the same boat.

10/18/2016 2:24:06 AM #11

Looks good, I posted my profile and will be poking around!

11/2/2016 1:02:16 PM #12

The site got a facelift and also has a new chat section with both an OOC normal chat and an in-character chat for RP!

11/2/2016 2:06:19 PM #13

Yay! This is awesome to hear!

11/5/2016 5:09:44 AM #14

I cant wait for the roleplay opportunities!

11/5/2016 6:05:29 AM #15

Am I able to join it too?!

You may have erased my signature, but you can't corner the dorner