COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
S.W.A.T. 4 Smash N Grab Officer Recruitment

S. W. A. T. 4

Imgur Swat 4 click "download torrent" under swat 4 gold.......is an ole skool fps mmo. Remember to get the latest patches. then for ingame serverlist.

Join Smash And Grab

I NEED HELP!!

If you are S.W.A.T., you camp the case so suspects don't steal it, in the time limit. If S.W.A.T. handcuffs a suspect 30secs is taken from the time. If suspects handcuff a S.W.A.T. officer, 30secs is added to the time. Each round is started with a 15min timer. Suspects gotta reach the lightstick circle "endzone" b4 time goes out.....when carrying case, suspect will only have access to secondary weapons...S.W.A.T. must defend!

Play Solo First to get training/debriefed!
Here is how to install it:
  • Using Daemon Tools Lite

• Install Daemon Tools Lite(.iso mounting freeware) and mount the ISO file when you get it from utorrent

• Using WinRar

1. Download and Install WinRar (32-bit) - (64-bit) RMB: When you are installing it make sure you check ISO.
    2. Open the swat folder.
    3. Extract all files to where you want (i prefer a new file on the desktop(.isos).
    4. Open the 1.Swat4.iso file with winrar.
    5. DON'T EXTRACT , but doubleclick on the AUTORUN.EXE file.
    6. Wait till it opens the installation and install the game.
    7. When you finished, do the same with the The Stetchkov Syndicate

Don't know how to install the game? Then contact me, mail me here or, [email protected](i don't check mail often), if u need help text me "swat 4 help" @ 2283642484.....that's how much i have faith in this company/game/community/people...i gave my real # LOL, hope to play with you all one day, as allies/enemies alike!

fully community run, studio gave up on it..can't find it anywhere. need ya help.

8/7/2016 1:03:35 PM #1

swat 4 developers cut the cord on project....only alive by die hard fans....community keeps it alive...good game hate to see it disappear, promotes strong community bonds as well as friendship :)

2/14/2019 7:02:50 AM #2
  • bump

fixed the links.....get ya game on....i can't join till the 21st, damn byte limit plan.

play together as a community, as a team, as a squad, and as a single unit. until we can sword and stone it :P

2/14/2019 11:58:32 AM #3